My Metronome is the perfect practice tool for every person who is fond of music. It was created by professional musicians and it lets you feel a real metronome as close as it could ever be.
PRECISE INSTRUMENT FOR MUSICIANS
- Very steady tempo: ranges from 10 to 500 BPM (beats per minute)
- Flexible time signatures settings
- BPM detector: analyze a melody you want to sing, and it will show you the tempo you need to set
- Classic and advanced modes
- Guitar tuner: tune your guitar right then and there
- Truly intuitive interface
Use My Metronome app during your music sessions and you will never miss a single note!
We tried to do our best and have prepared some improvements for you:
- Improved functionality;
- Bug fixes - now you can concentrate on the music creation.
Ratings and Reviews
Clunky UI, Couldn’t get BPMs Correct
It’s free, but everything seems tied to forced ads. I don’t mind adware to help a developer get some money for their work, but this is over the top.
The UI’s clunky and hard to work with—like you need to mouse the indicator around to adjust BPMs rather than just clicking and entering from keyboard. Same with time meter (16/4, 4/4, etc.).
Worst of all, once I did get the BPM set, it was totally wrong. I set to 60 and it seemed to be running at 120. Not even close to what I’d set—and I compared with another app on a different device.
DO NOT GET
It should be called “MetroADs” or “ADsTronome.” If you want to know the pace at which forced-Ads can pop up, this is for you. Sad….
Waste of time.
- Music Paradise, OOO
- 46.7 MB
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Music Paradise
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.