My Migraine Triggers
By GlaxoSmithKline PLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This app is only intended for US residents.
According to a new survey, an overwhelming majority (93%) of women who suffer from migraines say they want a better understanding of their migraine triggers, yet only 11% say they currently track potential migraine triggers regularly.
That’s why the makers of Excedrin® Migraine teamed up with a neurologist to create the My Migraine Triggers™ app; a free, easy-to-use and convenient migraine tracking tool. This app will allow you to:
- Keep track of your everyday activities, such as exercise, stress and eating habits to help identify your potential migraine triggers
- Chart out daily log information into customizable reports to easily understand which activities, foods and beverages are associated with the onset of your headaches
- Print or email your log and results to share with your doctor to better diagnose and treat your migraines
And the more you use it, the more it helps.
Since migraines can set-in up to 48 hours after being exposed to a trigger, it is important to record potential triggers whether or not a migraine has started.
Don’t wait until your next migraine. Download the My Migraine TriggersTM app and start tracking your migraines today.
For more offers, tips and helpful information about Migraine management join the Excedrin community at http://www.excedrin.com/registration.shtml
If you believe you have experienced an adverse event when using our product, please contact us at 1-800-468-7746. If you have a medical emergency, please call your doctor immediately. Use as directed. www.excedrin.com. See your doctor for diagnosis of migraines and treatment options.
Please note that the Excedrin® brand and Novartis Consumer Health, Inc. do not endorse nor are responsible for the accuracy of information, opinions, claims or advice shared here by our consumers.
What's New in Version 1.2
- Simplified Terms and Conditions acceptance.
- Automating Try Excedrin Get Coupon e-mail functionality.
- Updated color palate across app screens.
- Updated applicable content on the Try Excedrin screen.
- Updated App Icon.
Use this every day
This app is great and has lots of areas to track symptoms. Two suggestions: automatically get the weather info and log it and have that as a graph or chart as some of us have not determined our triggers. Have a place to note where the pain started. This helps the doctor narrow down the condition, current only choice is where is the pain located which is very helpful to tell the doc your problem areas for pain.
I have been using this app for a few weeks now, and it is handy. One thing that would be useful is on the "yes I had a headache/no I didn't" question for there to be an "aura only" option.
Needs more symptom options
Not many aura related symptom options. Also "migraine" is spelled incorrectly in the opening screen.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Oct 08, 2013
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 4.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Glaxo SmithKline PLC
- © GlaxoSmithKline
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.