My Migraine Triggers
By Novartis Consumer Health
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This app is only intended for US residents.
According to a new survey, an overwhelming majority (93%) of women who suffer from migraines say they want a better understanding of their migraine triggers, yet only 11% say they currently track potential migraine triggers regularly.
That’s why the makers of Excedrin® Migraine teamed up with a neurologist to create the My Migraine Triggers™ app; a free, easy-to-use and convenient migraine tracking tool. This app will allow you to:
- Keep track of your everyday activities, such as exercise, stress and eating habits to help identify your potential migraine triggers
- Chart out daily log information into customizable reports to easily understand which activities, foods and beverages are associated with the onset of your headaches
- Print or email your log and results to share with your doctor to better diagnose and treat your migraines
And the more you use it, the more it helps.
Since migraines can set-in up to 48 hours after being exposed to a trigger, it is important to record potential triggers whether or not a migraine has started.
Don’t wait until your next migraine. Download the My Migraine TriggersTM app and start tracking your migraines today.
For more offers, tips and helpful information about Migraine management join the Excedrin community at http://www.excedrin.com/registration.shtml
If you believe you have experienced an adverse event when using our product, please contact us at 1-800-468-7746. If you have a medical emergency, please call your doctor immediately. Use as directed. www.excedrin.com. See your doctor for diagnosis of migraines and treatment options.
Please note that the Excedrin® brand and Novartis Consumer Health, Inc. do not endorse nor are responsible for the accuracy of information, opinions, claims or advice shared here by our consumers.
What's New in Version 1.2
- Simplified Terms and Conditions acceptance.
- Automating Try Excedrin Get Coupon e-mail functionality.
- Updated color palate across app screens.
- Updated applicable content on the Try Excedrin screen.
- Updated App Icon.
I have been using this app for a few weeks now, and it is handy. One thing that would be useful is on the "yes I had a headache/no I didn't" question for there to be an "aura only" option.
Don't use this app
I religiously recorded information on this app for over 3 months, which I planned to take with me to a headache clinic. The diary log, which records the most detailed info, suddenly erased it all. Now I just get an error message.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Oct 08, 2013
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 4.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Novartis Consumer Health, Inc.
- ©Novartis 2012
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.