The "My Mind - Your Voice" app is a Voice-Memo-Application as a mean of augmentative and alternative communication (AAC) for speech impaired people. Main goal of the app was the super-easy information-exchange between parents, teachers and caretakes about the daily experiences of speech impaired people.
- spoken tutorial (currently only in German language)
- Add/Reorganize symbol
- Record voice-memos and assign to smbols
- Assign pictures from camera or album to symbols
- Add descriptions to symbols
- multiple background images
- integrated help-toturial
We are delighted to release the following improvements and new features into the world of "My Mind - Your Voice":
- Tiles can now be locked by a right/left-Gesture. Locked tiles are marked with a small lock-symbol.
- Tiles are no longer directly deleted anymore, but moved into an archive - they may be restored from that archive.
- The currently selected function ist now easier to recognise and marked permanently in the function-bar
- when switching the functions a small tooltip is display to give a hint about functionality - only once -
- There is an option to require the sorted entry of the PIN.
- we added a little more performance and slayer some smaller bugs.
And .. not yet build inside, but the new "archive"-modus makes it possible to soon welcome "subfolders ... Hurra!!!
- sven plastwich
- 7.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © dialog-net gmbh & co kg
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.