Watch Over Me - The Personal Safety App
By SECQME SDN BHD
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Watch Over Me acts as your personal guardian angel when you need it to watch over your journey. Trusted by over 220,000 women across 100 countries, this app could just save your life.
Turn your iPhone into a powerful personal safety device so that you can go about your day without fear or worry. If you ever feel your safety may be compromised, whether you’re going somewhere new, taking a cab, walking home, or going for a run, just let your Watch Over Me app know to track your journey. If you're ever in trouble, your emergency contacts will be notified with your GPS location.
SIMPLE YET BEAUTIFUL
* Just set the safety timer for how long we should track your location via GPS
* Should you fail to check in safely, we will alert your emergency contacts via email, Facebook, or SMS texts.
CUSTOMIZABLE FOR YOUR SAFETY
* Mark areas such as "Home" or "School/Office" on a map so that Watch Over Me knows you're safe and will stop tracking you the moment you enter these areas.
* Invite friends or family to keep an eye on your journey as an extra precaution. Feel free to add notes or photos.
ALSO AN EMERGENCY ALARM
* If attacked, shake to trigger an emergency alarm that starts a video recording, sets off a loud siren, turns on your phone's flashlight, and alerts your contacts.
* Get push notifications when you enter areas flagged as "high crime" so you can take control of your safety. This Safer Streets feature is currently only available in Chicago and based on official crime data and social data.
* Watch Over Me is a free app, we’ll never charge you.
PREMIUM ACCOUNT - TOTAL SAFETY UNLOCKED
* Get 1 year of unlimited SMS text alerts for ONLY $4.99, the price of a coffee!
HELPING WOMEN LEAD FREER AND SAFER LIVES
"Watch Over Me is an ingenious app that turns the smartphone into an emergency alert system. It's just the latest mobile tool that is helping people reach out for help when they need it." - Fast Company
"Just saved my life! Someone tried to take my phone and car keys and I told him my phone is on watch over me mode and would track and video him. He looked at me like I was crazy then I shook it and got a video of him and told him the police had it now and he ran away :) thank u guys! A country girl in a dangerous city!" - Mzloveless
"As a woman realtor, I needed a way to safeguard myself when showing properties to strangers. This app has work perfectly. I set it when I arrive at my location, take pictures and leave comment notes about who I'm meeting. In one instance I got side tracked and never tapped that I was safe. My 3 contacts were notified and 2 of them called to make sure I was safe. This app gives me and my loved ones peace of mind that I have some form of protection "watching over me". Thank you for this wonderful tool! In my line of work this app is exactly what I needed to feel safe." - Jpad13
Disclaimer: Continued use of GPS location services while the app runs in the background can drastically reduce battery life.
What's New in Version 6.27
we temporarily disabled Safer Streets feature
I have an idea for the app. What if the user were to yell help and the app would automatically open and alert. The shaking of he phone is good but the vice command would put the user at peace of mind knowing that they have the voice command as a backup. Also when the app is alerted that the use is in danger the app opens a voice memo where the user can scream out any visible markings on the predator because in the case of an emergency, the police can use the markings as a clue or reference. Thanks. Love the app