My Molecularium is a fun and challenging molecule building game. Launch atoms at target bond sites to assemble essential molecules of increasing complexity and difficulty. Move your device to direct your shots using the laser-guided gyroscopic aim. Use and learn chemical and structural formulas to help you build a wide range of fascinating molecules, from water and vitamin C to caffeine and adrenaline.
Featuring Oxy, Carbón and the crew of atom characters and MEL, the computer of the Molecularium, from the Giant Screen adventure Molecules to the MAX !
My Molecularium features hours of mind-expanding gameplay. Encountering new challenges on every level while building and learning over 30 accurate 3D molecular models has excellent and rewarding replay value.
Excellent educational value! Learn essential concepts of chemistry easily through play and effortlessly understand molecular structures of our Universe. Fun yet rewarding, not a waste of time. Your parents will encourage to play.
• Laser-guided Gyroscopic Aiming
• Move your device to aim
• Variable speed launch control
• Accurate 3D Molecular Models
• Learn chemical and structural formulas
• Learn fun facts about molecules and their properties
• Rapid Fire Power Shot (in app purchase)
• Build over 30 different molecules
• 3 levels with new challenges each level
• Time, accuracy and completion bonuses
• Leaderboard and lots of achievements
• Challenge your friends with your high score
• Phenomenally fun physic-based motions
• Trajectory bending atomic attraction
• Innovative and inspiring gameplay
• Unlimited fulfilling fun
Use the unique fun-based constructive powers of My Molecularium to change the way you look at everything forever.
Download it for FREE NOW!
Help make the world a smarter and more fun place by sharing My Molecularium with your family, friends and teachers.
And share it with the world on you social media today!
Ratings and Reviews
Good idea, but controls are finicky
It’s a fun little game, but the motion control to aim where you shoot an atom isn’t needed and makes the game much less enjoyable. Once you reach the more complex molecules it becomes more and more difficult to play. Otherwise the game is a great idea.
I think it’s pretty cool and it could help people out with atoms and such but you can work on the controls a bit more
This is just so bad by the controls. Please update, shots at the points sometimes don’t put the atom there.
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- 179.2 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©2017 Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (RPI)
- In-App Purchases
- Rapid Fire Power Shot $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.