My Movies allows you to catalog your entire collection of movies and TV Series from our world class online data service containing data for more than 1,200,000 disc titles (DVD, Blu-ray and 4K Ultra HD), as well as movies and TV Series (such as Digital Copies) from a large catalog, from various counties and in various languages. If you have one or more titles that are not in our service, you can report it and it will be created within 48 hours by our staff - a service you will not find elsewhere.
Attention Upgraders! Users of a prior My Movies version, or users transferring from another platform, simply log into the same user account that you previously used, and your existing collection will synchronize to the new application. Contact us on email@example.com if you are in need of help.
My Movies is your chance to evaluate the full feature set of My Movies Pro. This free version is limited to 50 titles, but otherwise contains the full feature-set of My Movies Pro.
You can use the application as a standalone product on your iPhone, iPad or iPod, or use it as a companion to our other software packages, available for all popular platforms, allowing you to keep your movie collection synchronized between clients.
The application requires you to create a user account, log onto an existing My Movies account, or log in through Facebook to be able to use the program. Your collection will follow your user account through our online servers, allowing you to switch between different clients without ever losing your data - we have clients available for all popular platforms. If you log in to an existing account, your current collection will automatically be synchronized to your device.
You can within the program activate an online web based listing of your collection, allowing you to send friends and family a website that allows them to browse your collection.
Notice! If you have a problem or a suggestion, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We are unable to help you with problems if you only leave a comment in the app store. The quality and stability of the application is our top priority, and we will happily help you with any problem or concerns you might have.
- Scan large DVD, Blu-ray and 4K Ultra HD collections fast using our quick multi-scan option.
- Keep track your collection of both disc titles or digital copies.
- Keep track of movies watched in theaters, or movies or TV Series watched on streaming services.
- Import existing collection from other apps, such as CLZ Movies, DVD Profiler, Delicious Library, Sort It! Apps, iCollect and many more.
- Online title collection to share with family and friends (https://c.mymovies.dk/demonstration).
- Connect with friends and view each others collections.
- Loan titles to friends and family and keep track.
- Create detailed PDF reports.
- Personalize titles with location, tags, notes, rating, purchase details and more.
- Many interface customization options, including different views, view customization and both a black and white interface.
- View with synopsis, full cast lists and much more.
- View audio tracks and subtitles on disc titles.
- Links to IMDB.
- Integrates with Trakt.TV
- High quality zoomable front and back covers as well as theater posters.
- Watch trailers.
- Many sort options.
- Advanced filtering, and ability to save filters for later usage.
- Integration with Facebook and Twitter.
- Parental control functions.
- Shake to random title.
- E-mail collection as TXT or CSV.
- Person section with photos, biographies and starring in lists.
- Releases section with upcoming DVD, Blu-ray and 4K Ultra HD’s.
- Automatic profile update for latest and most accurate data.
- Remote control for Dune media players and Windows Media Center.
- Report missing titles to our staff.
- Report incorrect data to our staff.
- Much MORE!
Notice! If you are having problems with this update, please contact us on email@example.com - we unfortunately cannot help you through app reviews.
Fixes an issue with trailer playback on movie profiles (non-disc titles).
This update adds an option of trying the application without a user account, and fixes various incoming issues.
Ratings and Reviews
I love the app but....
The app is not user friendly outside my iPhone. If my friends could view my films the way I see them on my phone there would be no problem. The trouble is they can’t. Hope you work on this issue. I’m ready to give it a 5 when it’s corrected.
Developer Response ,
Hi. The option to share with family and friends is a browser based online collection, or, the friends section in the app - they will never be exactly what you can do on your phone, as your phone has a local database of all titles for filtering, searches, ect. But please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org with information on where you find that it falls short.
Nice for 1 device only
Very nice program for one device, but I cannot get it to sync between two devices even though there is a sync feature (that doesn’t seem to work except for 50 items).
I bought the the pro version on and one device and can scan unlimited items but I can’t seem to scan or download more than 50 on the second device.
Developer Response ,
Hi. If you have purchased the Pro version, it is the Pro version you must re-install from the store, and then you can sync between the devices without issues - the 50 title limit you see is because you are using the free version. Please contact our support on email@example.com, and we will help you with this. Update: We have not heard from you?
We have over 600+ titles in our library. This app has really helped organize the collection so we don't duplicate titles. We also love the loaned out feature. No more bits of paper with a list of movies on it! 😀
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Binnerup Consult
- 98.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2014-2018 Binnerup Consult
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited $9.99
- Upgrade from My Movies 2 $4.99
- Unlimited Titles, 50% rebate $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.