My Movies by Blu-ray.com is an app for the members of Blu-ray.com. Membership is 100% free meaning everyone can use this app.
Some of the features:
* Download your movie and game collection and bring it with you. Filter your collection by a multitude of attributes and combine these to create custom filters. Use hashtags in the comment field when the available attributes are not enough.
* Scan bar codes and get detailed information about the movie and add it to your collection.
* Rate movies, just after you've seen it at the cinema.
* Rate games.
* Get the best deals.
* See current theatrical releases.
* A release calendar showing old, new and coming releases.
* A collectables calendar showing release dates of desirable editions, such as SteelBooks, DigiBooks, etc.
Movie collections supported:
* 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray
* Digital movies such as: iTunes, Amazon Instant Videos, Ultra Violet, Movies Anywhere
* Theatrical movies
Game collections supported:
* PS4, PS3, PS Vita
* Xbox One, Xbox 360
* Nintendo Switch, Wii U, Wii, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo DS,
* Steam, PC Games
Music collections supported:
* iTunes albums
- New filters to separate 4K movies into HDR10, HDR10+ and Dolby Vision.
- Bug fix. Account is kept signed in.
Ratings and Reviews
Almost Perfect, Essential For Collectors
First, let me just say how much I love this app. It is a life-saver in tracking the films I own and collect, and I also use it for tracking the movies I've seen. One thing I've noticed, though, is in categorizing my "Watched" movies by director, many of the films I've recently added are not listed under the director's page (i.e. I just watched two Ang Lee movies for the first time and logged it in the app, but they don't show up when I go to the "Director" category under my watched films, even though he is listed as the director for both films within the app). Also, for some reason the DVDs I enter are not saved to my account, only on the app (which I guess kind of makes sense, as they are a "Blu Ray" based site). These are minor complaints, and I really am pleased with the app and what it allows me to do. However, I would love for these small issues to be resolved in a future update.
Ever since my collection of movies started growing I’ve been forgetting what movies I have and don’t have when I’m at the store or when someone asks to borrow a movie. Now I just open the app real quick and take a look. So far I haven’t had a problem adding a movie to my collection, even with foreign films. I especially like the tracking feature as well as the collectibles calendar so I can see what’s coming out soon that I might be interested in and make sure I’m getting a good deal. Overall no complaints about the app and do recommend to friends and family.
Love this App.
I’ve been using this App going on 3 years now would be lost without it. Helps me keep up with the blu-rays I own and the ones I plan to buy movies I seen and ones I plan to see. My only gripe is one of the last updates made it so when your in the retailer section; instead of typing a store in the search bar you have to scroll all the way down. Hey blu-ray forum you all can add in a future update; something appraises your movie collection so if you ever wanted to sell you’d have an idea of what you’ll get.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.