My Movies Pro
By Binnerup Consult
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
My Movies for Mac OS X allows you to catalog your entire movie collection from our high quality online data service containing data for more than 925,000 DVD, Blu-ray and HD DVD titles from various countries. If you have one or more titles that is not in our service, you can easily create it and contribute it to the service.
If you would like to evaluate the application, you can install My Movies Free, which is a freely available identical version with the exception of it being limited to 50 titles.
You can use My Movies for Mac OS X as a standalone product, or use it as along with our mobile application softwares for iPhone, iPad or Android, allowing you to keep your movie collection synchronized between clients.
Notice that My Movies for Mac OS X does not function as a client for our Windows based server software packages.
My Movies for Mac OS X requires you to create a user account, or log on to an existing My Movies account to be able to use the program. Your collection will follow your user account through our online servers, allowing you to switch between different clients without ever losing your data - we have clients available for Mac OS X, Windows, iPhone, iPad and Android. If you log in to an existing My Movies account, your current collection will automatically be synchronized to your computer.
You can within the program activate an online collection website of your movie collection, allowing you to send friends and family a website that allows them to browse your entire collection.
With My Movies for Mac OS X, you can keep track of movies you own, previously have owned, rented or movies you wish to purchase. Never again will you have to purchase or rent a movie twice.
Notice! If you have a problem or a suggestion, please contact us on email@example.com. We are unable to help you with problems if you only leave a comment on the application store. The quality and stability of the application is our top priority, and we will happily help you with any problem you might have.
- Add by barcode search, title search, manual entry, camera scan or storage folder import.
- Add to different groups (Owned, Wished and more).
- Set purchase details (price, place and more).
- Personalize with location, tags, notes, rating and more.
- Browse with list, shelf/wall or CoverFlow views.
- Detail view with synopsis, full cast list, audio tracks, subtitles and much more.
- High quality front and back covers.
- Watch trailers.
- Search collection.
- Multiple sort options.
- Advanced filtering.
- Integration with Facebook and Twitter.
- Loan titles to contacts and keep track.
- Online title collection to share with family and friends (http://c.mymovies.dk/demonstration).
- Collection statistics with title and/or person count.
- Use same collection on multiple devices with automatic online sync.
- Automatic profile update for latest and most accurate data.
- Easily create and contribute missing titles to our service.
- Report incorrect data to our staff.
- Create PDF report of collection.
- Import collection from other applications such as Delicious Library, Movie Collector, DVD Profiler and DVDPedia.
- Integrates VLC player for playback of titles located on local storage.
What's New in Version 1.43
Notice! If you are having problems after an update, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org, where we will be able to help you.
Added support for DTS:X audio tracks in meta-data.
This version adds support for new 4K Ultra HD format.
Maybe great but a little clunky, not intuitive and very time-consuming
Been using the app on my iPhone and ipads for several years. I really love the app and how it is to search. It is the best I have seen and used. So maybe I just dont know how to use it properly and I’m open to learning. Here’s my dilema…..
My son started scanning my collection and ran out of juice after 1891 titles leaving about 8,500 to go. I now add movies as I get them so keep current on physical discs. I havent been doing this with my digital collection in iTunes which runs around another 2500 titles. I love the idea of having ALL in the program but cannot figure out how to do it. I have a text file for the 8500+ physical discs and one for the 2500+ iTunes ones and see NO way to import them and get a full library. It surely can’t be one at a time can it…?
The iPhone and iPad versions agree on the number in the collection but the Mac version says I have ~100 more in my collection. Probably a filter or something I’m not doing right but after several hours I give up for today.
This is a great app to keep track of your movies and when you lend them out. I lost several movies to people who never returned them because I couldn’t remember who had them. Not to mention I have purchased duplicate movies because I couldn’t remember if I had gotten a title already. The mobile app gives me access to my collection on the go. The display is nice and searching is easy. This app could be even better if there was a way to do an inventory check. I’d like to be able to go through and simply scan my collection, then have the app process it and compare with the database to determine what is missing from the database or was not added to the database.
My Movies Pro
This is a great little program that keeps track of all your movies. I use it to avoid duplication when shopping for new titles, as well as keeping track of loaned discs. Coordination with the iPhone app is seamless, and the interface is simple and effective. The only drawback was a less than effective import function, but the search/add function was more than robust enough to overcome that with littile inconvenience. I haev been using this app for several years now, and it remains terrific.
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Feb 27, 2016
- Version: 1.43
- Size: 10.9 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Binnerup Consult
- © 2010-2015 Binnerup Consult
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.8 or later, 64-bit processor