The NICU can be an overwhelming place. You most likely have questions and concerns: What can I expect when first entering the NICU? Who are all these people caring for my baby? What do I need to know before I take my baby home? Now help is at your fingertips during and after your stay with My NICU Baby App from March of Dimes. Download it to easily get the latest information to improve your family’s experience during what can be a stressful time and find helpful resources to stay on top of your baby’s progress.
March of Dimes is with you through every stage of the pregnancy journey, even when everything doesn’t go according to plan, providing support to all moms and babies when they need it.
Use My NICU Baby to:
• Learn about caring for your baby in the NICU and at home through videos and text
• Track your baby’s feeding and weight
• Track pumping and kangaroo care sessions
• Take photos and add filters
• Get ready to take your baby home with a customizable checklist
• Manage your own health with a postpartum visit questionnaire
• Keep track of health providers, your to-do list and questions with a notes feature
• Connect with other families through the App
Improvements to Feeding Tracker. Thank you for downloading My NICU Baby!
Ratings and Reviews
- MARCH OF DIMES FOUNDATION
- 60.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © @ 2018 March of Dimes
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.