My NRA Rifle Match Score Sheet
By Joe Mireles
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The My NRA Rifle Match Score Sheet was created to allow you to keep track of your own results to see if you have been making any progress or if you just had an off day.
Depending on how the match is ran, you might be taking score as it happens from a distance or you might have to walk out to your target and write down your results.
This will also calculate your score per course of fire, and the ending total of the match.
For me, by seeing the list of previous matches and the totals helps be determine if I am improving or not, hopefully this app will help you too!
What's New in Version 1.1
- Fixed an issue with the x count during the course of fire, it wasn't returning the proper number of x per string.
- Added the ability to store your NRA number in the settings just in case you needed to use it as a reference if you forget your NRA card while at a match.
- Added the x count to the match lists and course of fire list as total score.total x.
- Added the ability to cancel while adding a Course of Fire Type in the settings.
- Added the ability to cancel out of adding a Division type in the settings.
- Made a few forms more compatible when used with an iPad.
- Since adding the ability to run on both iPhone and iPad, the ability to backup the database to iCloud and restore on another device was added to the Database Backup options in settings.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Jun 07, 2017
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 3.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Joe Mireles
- © www.burnsoft.net
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.