My Number Coloring Book
By Jeff PEDERSEN
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
My Number Coloring Book is a fun coloring activity for all ages. Each picture is in numerical order with a picture to represent the number shown and the word associated with the number. It has a variety of bright colors to use and to show off your creativity. When you are done coloring the pictures you can also use them as Flash Cards. It will keep your children busy with a positive activity that fits right into the palm of their hand. You won't have to worry about them crying over crayons or books that they have dropped and cannot reach. The touch sensitive screen is easy to pick up and play for both kids and adults. This is one iPhone / iPad app the whole family will be sure to enjoy.
- 20 hand drawn pictures to color, from 1 to 20
- Works on iPod, iPhone, and iPad
- Helps children develop hand-eye coordination
- Helps to recognize and learn numbers
- Helps children associate words with numbers
- Save pictures to Photos library for easy sharing or to use as wallpaper
- Automatically saves works in progress
- Easy to clear coloring page and start over
- Zoom in and Zoom out feature makes it easy to color smaller areas
- Kid tested
- No Ads!
What's New in Version 5.0
All new color picker allows you to choose any possible color!
Optimized for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 02, 2015
- Version: 5.0
- Size: 6.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jeff PEDERSEN
- © 2011 Jeff Pedersen
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.