My Om Nom
By ZeptoLab UK Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Adopt your own Om Nom, the cutest candy-eating monster in the world!
Om Nom, the star of the blockbuster Cut the Rope game series, needs a new home. And your device would suit him perfectly! Look after your new friend… and don’t forget to bring him something sweet.
• YOUR OWN OM NOM! Take good care of the adorable monster from the famous Cut the Rope puzzle. Play with him, bathe him, and feed him regularly with candy!
• INTRODUCING OM NELLE! For the first time ever, a little candy-eating monster girl.
• FUN TO WATCH! See your pet react to you in hundreds of hilarious ways! They get sick when ignored, so make sure that you are caring and attentive.
• UNLEASH CREATIVITY! Give your Om Nom a great new look with hundreds of customization options.
• DECORATE YOUR HOME! From a modest shack to a luxury townhouse. Then visit other players' houses and see who is the better decorator!
• PLAY MINI-GAMES! Send Om Nom on a space trip, or power up your brain with a ‘match-three’ puzzle.
• SOLVE THE MYSTERY! Complete quests from the Professor to learn about the mysterious origins of Om Nom.
The game contains no in-app purchases nor third-party advertising.
What's New in Version 1.1.7
We have improved stability and fixed some bugs.
Way too many glitches
Where to begin? I have an obsession with Om Nom because of Cut the Rope. So I was all too excited to download this game for my little sister who was 3 at the time.
Problem 1: young kids love these little simulation games. But the side games to earn coins are way over her the heads of young ones. May I suggest more game options (for the sake of varying ages and interests?)
Problem 2: SOOO many glitches. My teaser candy won't leave the screen so now it won't register when used as a task. Also, I stopped getting two task notes on my window. I only get one at a time now. The games are too redundant to earn money and I need a quick easy option to keep the coins up for my sister. Doing it one note at a time takes forever.
Problem 3: as stated, it is WAY too easy to accidentally spend tons of hard earned coins on super expensive furniture. These games should be geared towards children, right? It's not complex enough for an adult but too complex for a child. Anywhere in between would be great.
I sound selfish but I got this app when it first came out and it was NOT a cheap app. (Does it still cost like $5.99 or something) if you're going to market your app at such a high price when competitive apps are free AND BETTER...it's probably time to make changes. Because it's an old app now and so few considerations have been made and customer care is a wildly ignored concept.
Too many glitches
Don't get this app unless you like to lose all progress and start over. You can click on furniture and buy it while scrolling. Sometimes you get into a redundant cycle like Tuesday on Supernatural or The movie Groundhog's day. Earning money takes a lot of time and effort for minimal reward. It's like working minimum wage. I'm very disappointed I spent so much money on this.
Cute, love, it, waste of time....
The game is cute, my kids and I love it, however since there is no iCloud or device backup it is a total waste of time because their has been several times where they have updated the game and all progress, etc. has been lost. It's not worth the hassle and headache to get to level 20, 39, or any other level and all your progress to go bye, bye.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 22, 2016
- Version: 1.1.7
- Size: 209 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: ZeptoLab UK Limited
- © 2014 ZeptoLab UK Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.