My Pain Logs allows you to quickly and easily keep a detailed record of your pain, symptoms, triggers, medication, activities and pain location drawings. You can find physicians near you and share your pain logs with using mobile devices and computers, treatment specific to your condition. You can communicate with physicians prior to sharing your information and discuss your condition via in-app messaging or phone.
These are the offered features:
– Log a pain entry to track details surrounding pain: pain level from 0-10, general happiness and symptoms.
– Draw the pain, tingling and numbness locations on a body map.
– Log possible aggravating (trigger) factors and relieving factors.
– Easily log the influences of pain in your daily activities, private life, mood, sleep and overall in a scale of 0-10.
– Log any surgeries, procedures and medications.
– Keep track of your sleep.
– Easily review all of your pain histories.
– Comparison of a different aspect of pain in interactive charts.
– Easily find physicians near you and share your pain logs.
– Communicate with physicians using the in-app messaging system.
· Spanish language support
· Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
The idea is great. Love it. However. It should be open to all physicians not just your list or be able to add my dr. And it lacks the ability to print.
Fix that and it's perfect.
Could not even register, it didn’t work. Then it just kept saying logging in and kept spinning.
Didn't do what I wanted it for.
In order to use this app, you have to register, and that's ok, but next to the submit button, it says, "By submitting, I agree with the terms."
I clicked to see what they were, but there was no link! I went to the developer web page, but it wasn't there, either.
Problem 2. I wanted a diary that would allow me to keep track of my pain and feelings, as well as how my life was affected by the pain.
It had all the usual medication and pain level stuff, as well as a neat little anatomy model to show where the pain is, so if that's what you want, this is for you. Just not me.
- Subinprara Infotech Inc.
- 30.6 MB
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Assamese, Azerbaijani, Bashkir, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Breton, Bulgarian, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese, Corsican, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Divehi, Dutch, Esperanto, Estonian, Faeroese, Finnish, French, Frisian, Gaelic, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Greenlandic, Gujarati, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Inuktitut, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Kinyarwanda, Kirghiz, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Luxembourgish, Macedonian, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Northern Sami, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Occitan, Oriya, Pashto, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Rhaeto-Romance, Romanian, Russian, Sanskrit, Serbian, Setswana, Sichuan Yi, Singhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Tatar, Telugu, Thai, Tibetan, Turkish, Turkmen, Uighur, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Wolof, Xhosa, Yoruba
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Subinprara Infotech Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.