On Sale. Original: $14.99!
Don't forget to download "Super PhotoCut" - A great photo backgroud eraser. 50% OFF!
My PaintBrush Pro is a professional paint-and-drawing application with multi-layers. Use the inspiring tools and more than 100 types brushes to create and save smooth images to your Mac!
My PaintBrush Pro features highlights:
√ More than 100 types of High-quality Natural Brushes:
• Brush: 25 types
• Pencil : 6 types
• Pen : 16 types
• Airbrush : 11 types
• Decoration : 25 types
• Blur : 19 types
• eraser: 4 types
√ Adjustable Parameter of Brushes
√ Build up and manage multiple layers:
• Merge or combine layers.
• Set the alpha value of individual layer.
• Customize the layer to be visible or not.
• Freely Change the order of layers.
• Delete unwanted layers.
√ Operations on each layer
• Customized times undo/redo.
• Flip horizontally and vertically.
• Move selected zone.
√ Familiar preset tools
• Erasers, Fill tools, Colorpicker, Zoom In.
• Straight lines, Curves, Rectangles, Rounded-rectangles, Ellipses.
• Text: customize font, size, color of text.
• Palette: set the foreground and background color for tools.
√ Export to:
• PNG, JPEG, TIFF, BMP, GIF
• MPB (contains layers information)
Any suggestion will be appreciated, support email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* "Super Vectorizer 2" auto VECTOR traces image to Ai, SVG, PDF. 50% OFF!
* Freebie: Users who buy "Super PhotoCut" TODAY will get a free license of "Photo Size Optimizer" (Original $29.99) which is powerful photo resizer and optimizer. The gift is only valid for the TODAY's purchase of "Super PhotoCut" or Pro that removes photo background with seconds. Email email@example.com for the license with your purchasing record, date included.
Ratings and Reviews
Seemed fine, but there is no help and no tutorials
I really wish I had done some research before paying for this app. It seems like it could be useful, but not all the tools are intuitive and I cannot find any tutorials, online support, forums, help from the company or anything that all to help guide you through making things. There also does not appear to be a print preview option either so I cannot even see if what I have done is going to come out the way I hope without having to just print it first. Very disappointed. I wish I could get a refund and get another app.
Good Things, the tools are simple to use, experiment! Have fun with it before knocking it. I find it very useful. The layer system is really simple, I like it.
It's still too buggy. The menus freeze up from time to time, I finished a good painting and before I could save it unexpectedly quit… Please update soon. For a paid app, this needs to be a little less problematic.
CRAP WASTE OF $$$
Works but you can’t change text color.
Just refuses. Always goes back to jet black. Nothing I have tried fixes it.
And the crappy way you have to work with the text box is just bad at best. Programing is not there skill set. Stealing money is.
Oh and lets not forget. No way to reach them to get help.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.