Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Super PhotoCut is on sale. It instantly removes image background within a few seconds. Download it NOW.
My PaintBrush for Mac is a powerful multilayer paint and drawing application. Use inspiring tools and brushes to create and save smooth images on your Mac.
Go Pro and get more than 100 brushes - My PaintBrush Pro for Mac is available now. It will help you make inspiring works with more than 100 paint brushes on mac.
My PaintBrush for Mac features highlights:
- Build up and manage multiple layers:
• Merge or combine layers.
• Set the alpha value of individual layer.
• Customize the layer to be visible or not.
• Freely Change the order of layers.
• Delete unwanted layers.
- Operations on each layer
• 10 times undo/redo.
• Flip horizontally and vertically.
• Move selected zone.
- Familiar preset tools
• Erasers, Fill tools, Colorpicker, Zoom In.
• Straight lines, Curves, Rectangles, Rounded-rectangles, Ellipses.
• Text: customize font, size, color of text.
• Palette: set the foreground and background color for tools.
- Export to:
• PNG, JPEG, TIFF, BMP, GIF
• MPB (contains layers information)
Any suggestion about My Paintbrush for Mac will be appreciated, support email: email@example.com
What's New in Version 1.5.0
1 If you like using our apps, please support us by rating / reviewing the app in the App Store.
2 Rotate the pasted image and inserted image at any angle.
3 Fix other bugs
Very nice windows replacement
Very nice replacement for the paintbrush style program in windows. I needed to edit a picture, just sensor a name on a document with a black line, and the old freeware version of paintbrush for mac stopped working on snow leopard. I wish I knew there was a pro version, I would like to pay the difference to get it.
Great app that I stumbled upon to put some ideas that I have and bring to life. With all the tools that you have at your disposal it's incredibly useful.
this is a joke of an application
if there was any easy way to get my money back I would try. The app almosts seems unfinished, like they built half of it then forgot about orther features. It’s not intuitive and easy to use and lacks simples things like being able to copy paste easily, make objects, etc. how does it have more than one star???
- Category: Graphics & Design
- Updated: Apr 02, 2013
- Version: 1.5.0
- Size: 3.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: etinysoft Inc.
- ©2004-2015 eTinySoft Inc.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later