My Pet Project is an elegant, yet simple solution to help you keep track of your best friend's medical details. Use My Pet Project to have quick access to your favorite pets microchip, rabies and county license numbers, as well as keep an eye out for any upcoming vaccination dates. My Pet Project also allows you to keep a record of your pets medicine routine as well as any allergies that might put a damper on your furry friends disposition. My Pet Project contains a breed reference with details covering over 200 cat and dog breeds, including how they rank in relation to common questions (ie, energy level, affection level, grooming needs, etc.) as well as general medical notes such as major and minor concerns, and suggested tests.
• Name, Microchip number, Rabies number, County license number, Breed, Markings, Weight, Date of birth, Date of spay/neuter and Sex
• Vaccination event reminder, detailing vaccination dates under 60 days, under 30 days, and expired.
• Freeform entry for medications, with dosage and frequency options
• Freeform entry for allergies, with an option to add specific notes
Breed Specific Features:
• Canine vaccinations: Bordetella, Canine Adenovirus-2 (CAV-2), Canine Distemper, Coronavirus, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Lyme, Parainfluenza, Parvovirus, and Rabies
• Feline vaccinations: Bordetella, Calicivirus, Chlamydophila, Rabies, Feline Immunodeficiency Virus, Feline Infectious Peritonitis, Feline Leukemia, Giardia, Panleukopenia, and Rhinotracheitis
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.