Save $$$ on your electricity bills! My PG&E Toolkit enables you to monitor your PG&E energy usage and compare costs across the various PG&E rate schedules using your actual usage data. Using this app you can find your best rate schedule based on your actual energy usage data. By switching to a better PG&E rate schedule you can save lots of money on your electricity bill!
Excellent app for electric vehicle (EV) owners, solar array (PV) owners, and home owners seeking to lower their energy bills!
• View your real energy usage histories over days, months, years
• Compare costs across various PG&E rate schedules, including schedules E1, E6, E7, E9 and the new EV rate schedule.
• Great companion app for Solar Array/PV owners and electric vehicle/EV owners.
• Excellent tool for electric vehicle owners to determine the best rate plans
• View energy and cost analyses for multiple rate schedules based on your live data
• Easily generate charts and plots of your energy usage across the day, month, year or lifetime
• Easily generate detailed PDF Reports
• Print reports directly from the app
• Email your charts in both preview and high-resolution formats
• Includes multiple time-scale options: perform analyses over various ranges of time
• Tip-of-the-finger quick access to your PG&E bills and usage history
• Universal app - includes both native iPad and iPhone interfaces
• Received alerts when a new PG&E bill is ready and when a payment is received
My PG&E Toolkit stores your energy data in the cloud in near-real-time to provide you rapid up-to-date most-current data analyses. It includes 365 days of free unlimited remote data backup and storage for your PG&E data. Subscriptions for additional terms are available as in-app purchases.
To use this app, you need to have electricity service with PG&E, and have access to your PG&E online account account. For details on how to sign up for your free PG&E account please see: http://pge.com
Ndili Technologies, Inc. has no affiliation to, and is not associated or sponsored by PG&E.
- Bug fixes and GUI enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Used App for a year
I used this App for a year. It’s purchase price included a one year license. I used this App to keep track of my first year of owning Solar, it was great! During this year I was able to use the data to change my PG&E rate plan and save money. A license for an additional year is IMO too expensive and I will not be renewing. With all the cost benefit to be had in the first year, I can’t justify the additional subscription price for what has become very interesting data, but no longer of cost benefit.
SUMMARY - If you go Solar, PG&E website rate plan analysis tools are no longer available to you. This App is a must have to determine the correct rate plan for your usage pattern.
Not working this week...
It was great for four months but hasn't updated data for over a week now. This is after paying a fee for cloud storage. There's no contact info to get help or to complain. There's no way to know if it's a temporary problem or a permanent end of service.
This app allows you to make sense of PG&E's complicated choices of rate plans. If you have solar or an electric vehicle it makes even more sense to check the savings under different rate plans. The app will download the latest data available from PG&E's website which is usually two days behind. It will give you the ability to check the costs under any rate for any time period. It's years ahead of the PG&E website. If you want to manage your energy usage this app will save you lots.
It works. Pge is probably the creator of the bad reviews.
I wonder whether pge is fixing these reviews. Seriously, the app is close to flawless. Of course I wouldn’t necessarily do the ui like that, but it works and will really give you a ton of information and a quick way to establish which plan is ACTUALLY better (not the online bs that pge hands you). So good job and keep up the good work.
- Ndili Technologies, Inc
- 61 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Ndili Technologies, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 12 Months Online Storage and Backup $23.99
- 1 Month Online Storage and Backup $1.99
- 10 Years Online Storage and Backup $99.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.