NIKON IMAGE SPACE
By Nikon Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*On some devices, you may be unable to launch the app after updating it. If this occurs, uninstall and reinstall the app.
This is a free application for Nikon's photo sharing service, "NIKON IMAGE SPACE." This service brings your photos even closer to you and increases your enjoyment of the pictures you've taken. The app is the result of persistent sophistication of three simple functions--reviewing, organizing and sharing. It delivers greater convenience, more comfort and enhanced smartness to the photo lives of all photo lovers.
- A flat design and simple operations that improve photos
The design and the user interface have been revamped so that users can better enjoy viewing photos than ever before. A flat design and intuitive operations have been introduced to improve photos.
- Three views make it easier to browse and search your photos
The software provides three different types of thumbnail views to help you find your favorites while comfortably viewing photos.
- Grid View: Allows you to view all stored photos at a glance. Recommended when browsing many photos at one time.
- Flow View: Just flick up or down to view photos as if they were flowing. Good for viewing photos sequentially.
- Map View: The locations where the photos were taken are indicated on a map together with the photos. It is helpful for browsing your photos by places where the photos were taken.
- Photos and albums, and the people they've been shared with are now clear at a glance.
The app now displays whom each photo or album has been shared with. It is also easy to cancel sharing.
- Photos in a smart device are accessible without signup
You can now instantly view photos stored on an iPhone or iPad without signing up or logging in to "NIKON IMAGE SPACE."
- On an iPad, two photos are displayed side by side for comparison.
The app now takes advantage of the iPad screen size and displays two photos side-by-side for comparison. It helps you choose the best photo from among continuous shooting results.
- Both photos uploaded to "NIKON IMAGE SPACE." and those stored on the device may be viewed.
- Switch between the three views to enjoy viewing photos in a form suited to your preferences.
- Photos can be viewed by sorting them, for example, by shooting date or camera model.
- Photos can be rearranged into an easy-to-understand organization with the use of albums and boxes.
- Photos can be rearranged simply by performing drag-and-drop operations of their thumbnails.
- The background processing feature allows the app to be operated while the upload or download process is underway.
- The photos you want shared can be shared with the intended people by sending a URL.
- The app allows you to post photos on Facebook or Twitter.
- Access to all functions requires a signup with "NIKON IMAGE SPACE." Signup is free of change.
- Some features may not be available if you restrict the app’s access to contacts, pictures on the device, or other device features after installation.
iOS8, and later
- iPhone, iPad and iPod touch are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
- Other names of products are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
What's New in Version 4.3.0
• Added support for the following four languages:
⁃ Traditional Chinese
• Simplified the signup procedure to match that of the Web version.
• Users can now view personalized notices.
• Fixed some minor bugs.
Great Potential...needs a couple of improvements!
I really like using this app and I love that NIKON gives you 20GB of cloud space if you own a NIKON camera! One problem I have experienced is an issue when trying to upload a large number of photos from my Mac to the online NIKON Space. It seems to work just fine if I upload in groups of 15-20 photos but when I try to do around 200, it's like the server can't handle it and I get a message saying the server has encountered an error and the upload stops. Also, it would be nice if there was an option for the uploaded pictures to be marked as "uploaded" when you are looking at "ALL" photos. I can't always remember what I have or haven't downloaded. If these 2 items were fixed this would be a 5 star app!!
Don't wast your time with this. It is the worst!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jul 04, 2016
- Version: 4.3.0
- Size: 56.4 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: NIKON CORPORATION
- © 2015 Nikon Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.