My Pollen Forecast is the best app for tracking the pollen count and your allergens. With a sleek modern design, you can view hayfever forecasts for up to 5 days and keep a diary of your symptoms. By using the app you will become more prepared for any allergy or asthma difficulties you could experience.
- Shows a map where you can see which areas have the highest pollen count!
- Several day pollen forecast including temperature, wind and humidity!
- Use the app as a tracker for how you feel to monitor your symptoms over time.
- Discover which pollens you are most allergic to by adding diary entries frequently.
- Full support for the latest iPhone and iPad, including iPhone X.
If you want the most efficient way of keeping up with pollen forecasts and counts, then My Pollen Forecast is the right app for you. This version is similar to apps such as WebMD Allergy and Pollen.com.
* The app currently only supports the contiguous US and the UK. Alaska, Hawaii and other countries may be added in the future. *
Small bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Tells you up to date information on pollen levels in your area so you know how long you can be outside
Or how much you have to stay inside.
Thank you so much!
This app has helped so much in my battle with allergies. Now I know when to keep the doors and windows closed, and to stay inside. My thought is prevention is the best policy with allergies!
Great tool. Doesn’t what it needs to do
Does exactly what it says it does. Great oil for figuring out how bad my allergies are going to be for the day. Just wish the ads were a little less intrusive. They big the clean interface.
- Jake Ruston
- 70.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Copyright 2017 jRustonApps.com.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.