It's a bit like having a midwife or a doctor in your pocket. All Bonzun content is strictly evidence based. We work with the university behind the Nobel Prize in Medicine, Karolinska Instutute, as well as the Swedish midwife association to make sure the app content is always up to date with the latest and the best research. Bonzun is being used by over a million women in China, all profits from the English version will support Bonzuns work in providing free health care advice to women in deprived areas. Download this app and use it - that way you support women in other parts of the world with little or no access to health care.
The Bonzun pregnancy app includes a Symptom checker – A truly unique feature that can save lives and give you answer without calling your doctor. Just click and learn if your symptom is a sign of something serious or if you safely can stay home.
Bonzun help you monitor your on-going health and translate your test results into graphs. Delivering knowledge that helps you achieve better health. The app helps you to remember how and when your baby is active. By using the app regularly to log baby’s movements, Bonzun can provide clear warnings if the movement pattern is abnormal. Allow your partner or the future grandparents to feel included, by delivering them alerts when the baby has hiccups or is kicking.
• Mothers health – Learn how your pregnant body’s changing, what’s normal and what discomforts may appear and how to treat them. Learn to see warning signs of serious complications
• Symptom checker – A truly unique feature that can save lives and give you answer without calling your doctor. Just click and learn if your symptom is a sign of something serious or if you safely can stay home.
• Track your Baby's Movements – Kick counter, baby’s hiccup and movements can also be shared to your loved ones. The dad or grandparents can get a notification when your baby has hiccup (if you give them your connection code)
• Baby size guide – stunning and medically accurate 3D images of your child’s development
• Track and monitor your Tests – our award winning feature, get the same insights as the doctors by learning what your blood tests really mean.
• Weight tracker - track your weight daily and learn how your body is changing and help keep track of if your weight gain is to much or to little so you can adjust your habits accordingly
• Augmented Reality camera. See the exact size of the fetus in relation to your body and take pictures of your belly showing the baby inside. A fun way of seeing the progress of your pregnancy
• Sharing with the Family – This app can be personalised for dads, partners and grandparents too!
Recommended by health care providers. Created with the help of world leading experts in the fields of maternal care and child birth to provide you with the most up-to-date evidence-based information. This app is not intended for medical use, or to replace the advise of a trained medical doctor. Bonzun Health information AB disclaims any liability for the use or misuse you make of the app, which is provided to you on a general information basis only and not as a substitute of a personalised medical advice. If you have any concerns about your pregnancy consult with your doctor or midwife immediately.
Bonzun was awarded Best Social Business, Innovation Against Poverty, Best App Design, Top 5 Pregnancy apps in UK, Top health apps in China, Top 3 pregnancy health apps in China and Best new pregnancy app in UK. Bonzun is also included in Stockholm Hotlist - by Swedish Government, as top Swedish companies within Life Science.
All profits from this app goes to Bonzuns work to provide women with no access to quality health care with free mobile health services. Download this app and help us create a world with safe pregnancies!
Thank you for using My Pregnancy by Bonzun. If you have any questions or feedback about the app, please send an email to email@example.com.
Are you pregnant? Here is finally a pregnant app that you can trust! We are constantly working on developing our app with new updates and improvements for the best possible experience!
In this update:
• Medicine: Now you can read which medicines are safe to take when you are pregnant!
• New symptoms are updated in Symptom Checker!
Ratings and Reviews
good for my wife :)
My wife has been using this application since the day we found out. It's full of information and I look forward to reading about my baby's development each week. It's the best application out there during pregnancy, I've tried a few this is by far the BEST!
Helpful app for pregnant and my family
Good heathly is always my interess. So when I found this app I used it to manage my family health. I sent it to my sister because she is a pregnant. She said that love to have advice that for each week which food she need to eat for a good baby health. Anyway thank for useful app.
Helpful app for young families!;) If you want your wife's pregnancy go smoothly and under control, don't waste time and show her this app! It's better than visiting or calling your therapist each time something changes. It goes without saying that this app is essential for every young mum;)
- Bonzun Health Information AB
- 122.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Simplified Chinese, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Bonzun Health Information AB
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.