The Bump | Week-by-Week Pregnancy and Newborn Tracker
By The Knot Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Baby. We got this. Every week, The Bump, the award-winning site that helps you navigate and celebrate the joys of parenthood, provides real-time parenting advice through a feed of content personalized to the week of your pregnancy or your newborn’s development, including videos, calendar to-do items, a community of moms, your own belly photos and supportive articles created by our own expert editors. Now, when you ask, “Is this normal?" and "Is this safe?”, you’ll have the answers right in your hand.
The Bump app features:
● NEW! The Bump is the first Pregnancy App on the Apple Watch. Now you can see How Big is Baby, view your pregnancy calendar and swipe through a feed of your belly photos all from your wrist.
● NEW! The Bump Pregnancy and Baby have merged into one app! Now track your pregnancy and children all from the same app.
● Clean, intuitive design that focuses on keeping everything simple.
● Stream of expert articles, videos, Q&As, community posts and tools timed to the exact week of your pregnancy.
● Community forums that support over 15 MILLION moms and moms-to-be.
● Week-by-week checklist so you won’t forget a thing. And everything you check off on the app syncs with The Bump website and Apple Watch.
● Take belly and baby photos, see them unfold in a slideshow and share with friends & family.
● At least 1 in every 5 pregnancies results in a miscarriage. If it does occur, The Bump wants to do everything we can to support you during your recovery. First, The Bump is making it simple to change your status and remove yourself from all marketing in just a couple of taps. Second, we’re sensitive to what information you may want to receive when you come back to the app, so we put the power in your hands to decide the experience upon your return. We’re rooting for everyone who wants to become a mom, and much more is to come.
In the end, this is your app. Please submit your suggestions using our feedback tool from the “More” navigation, and tell us how we can make it better for you. We read (and frequently reply to) every suggestion, and each feature in this release is the direct result of someone just like you sharing her ideas for what would make the perfect pregnancy and parenting app. Make your voice heard!
What's New in Version 3.0.3
● Fixed an issue with third party keyboards that was occasionally causing the app to crash.
● Small update to our Guides section.
● Minor home feed adjustments, improvements and other bug fixes.
I want to love
I'm with the others who said they want to love this app. I used it very frequently during pregnancy and it was wonderful; however, the information provided for after baby is born is unorganized, not chronological (I'll be reading about my 6 week old and the headings turn into information on a 3 month old), incomplete (links will be blank or information will repeat by the paragraph), and with grammatical errors. A good outline is provided, but it needs major editing...which leaves me frustrated and wanting to switch solely to another app.
Well I haven't had problems with the app not knowing my week of pregnant like some other reviews, I am a little frustrated that I have been working hard on adding pictures and comments every week but I just noticed there is nothing to export the albums out so I can print them, so what's really the point, I would rather just make an album on my iPhone. Waste of time.
The Bump developers decided to take the side of politics today by boasting the decision to legalize gay marriage despite what this country was built on. Their decision to take a political stance frowned upon by 50 million Christians in this country is indicative that they are an anti-Christian organization. Therefore, I am deleting this app and will write letters to ALL companies who have marketed their products through this app. I Will also cease marketing my company through this app as well. What a shame.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Aug 08, 2015
- Version: 3.0.3
- Size: 30.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: The Knot Inc.
- © XO Group Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.