Pregnancy Tracker & Baby Development Calendar
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
From the brand chosen by over 400 million expecting parents, BabyCenter's pregnancy tracker and baby development calendar app for expecting moms will guide you through your pregnancy – week-by-week and day-by-day – with pregnancy tips and fetal development videos timed for your exact stage of pregnancy.
To get started, simply enter your baby's due date (you can use our pregnancy due date calculator to find it). All health content is based on information from experts and reviewed by members of our Medical Advisory Board, so you can feel confident and prepared for the changes to your baby and body.
Explore fun and helpful pregnancy tools like the bumpie photo diary, baby names finder, baby kick counter, contraction timer, and birth plan checklist for expecting mothers.
Once your baby arrives, your pregnancy app automatically turns into a daily parenting guide with the tools to support you through your first year as a new parent, week in and week out.
Pregnancy Tracker and Baby Development Calendar App:
Pregnancy Tracker and Calendar for Expecting Moms:
• Get the expert fetal development articles and videos you’d expect from BabyCenter in your daily pregnancy calendar, an informative countdown to your due date.
• Explore a daily pregnancy news feed, food and nutrition ideas, health and pregnancy exercise advice, weekly checklists and reminders, and tips for dealing with morning sickness and other pregnancy symptoms. Learn about prenatal vitamins and healthy snacks, and get workout tips to help keep your pregnancy weight gain in a healthy zone.
Community Groups for Expecting and New Moms:
• Join your birth club to connect with other expecting moms with due dates in the same month. Ask questions, learn from the experiences of others, and share how you feel. Trade tips and advice with other pregnant women about early pregnancy symptoms, ideas for baby names, ultrasound experiences, eating for two, baby products, and much more.
• Baby Names Finder, a place to search for names you might like by meaning, origin, theme, and more
• Baby Due Date Calculator
• Pregnancy Calendar with hundreds of informative BabyCenter articles
• Fetal Development interactive images
• Inside the Womb videos and Real Childbirth videos
• Bumpie Photo Diary, a simple tool for taking weekly belly pics and turning them into an amazing time-lapse bumpie video – just for you, or to share
• Contraction Timer
• Baby Kick Counter
• Baby Registry Checklist
• Birth Clubs and Community groups
Baby's First Year Features:
• Daily Baby Calendar
• Sleep Guide and Lullaby Music for babies
• Feeding Guide with breastfeeding and formula tips
• Baby Health & Safety articles and videos
• Mommy & Baby activity suggestions
• Baby Care advice
• Tips for taking care of yourself, too
All health information is approved by the BabyCenter Medical Advisory Board.
What's New in Version 3.9.0
This update includes bug fixes and performance improvements.
Thank you for choosing BabyCenter! Please leave us a review or send app feedback or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Literally! I downloaded the app when I was pregnant with my first born about four years ago...as my baby grew six weeks into his birth he started projectile vomiting and I had no clue what was wrong. I continue to receive updates on the progress of my baby and came across one about spit up when I was reading it and had a link to information on project of all meeting and pyloric stenosis. When I clicked on the link and read all the symptoms I noticed that my baby had all the symptoms listed. I ended up taking my baby to the hospital the next day where they diagnosed him with of course, pyloric stenosis. If it weren't for the app and the weekly notifications I would've never known and it might've been too late for my little boy.
It has everything
I am a pregnant, first-time mommy-to-be and I only started using this app because I wanted to know what baby looks like inside, how big he/she is, what is being formed each week, etc. After a couple days, I was hooked! This site has everything. A list for what you need for each stage in life, suggestions on what isn't worth the money, what to be worried or more importantly, NOT worry about, eating suggestions for best pregnancy, pain or sickness relief, links and suggestions for books to buy, what will happen at the dr and real mom's stories on struggles or wins.. Bump selfie, kick tracker, etc. download this app!
Could use some more updating
I did like this app up until I experienced a loss. Now all I do is keep getting reminders, and emails about how far along I am. We are continuing to try and I don't want to delete the app but it will not allow you to take out your expected due date once an account has been created. You can change it but that's it. I have another app that does allow you to update your account and you can say you experienced a loss and then they will stop posting to you or you can select to get i for about miscarriages and ttc after a loss instead. Much better in my opinion. You should update this app so others will not have to go through the same thing.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Mar 06, 2017
- Version: 3.9.0
- Size: 122 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: BabyCenter
- All contents copyright © BabyCenter LLC. 1997-2017 All rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.