My QC Metro.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Download the My QC Metro App, and pull up your favorite Metro bus stops with current arrival times directly to your Apple device!
The App automatically identifies nearby bus stops using your device's location. Click on the nearest stop, and receive current arrival information. Or, search for your stop name and view corresponding arrival times for any location on the Metro system.
• Use your device to identify your location and the nearest Metro stops
• Real-time information displays the number of minutes before your bus will arrive
• Links within the App provide easy access to the Metro website and Facebook page for up-to-the-minute passenger alerts
Geographic Coverage Area: Metro serves the Illinois Quad Cities communities of Moline, Rock Island, East Moline, Milan, Silvis, Carbon Cliff, Colona, and Hampton.
Please note: Your phone's location services must be enabled for this application to identify Metro stop locations. The accuracy of this information is dependent upon your phone's location information.
Garbage waited half hour on 2 buses neither one came today. That's the nail in the coffin after torture for 6 months this is the worst app ever. The times men absolutely nothing. Coincidence might happen every once in a while but this app is NOT TO BE TRUSTED. The moline transit system is awful anyways 20 min. Early or 20 min. late. Give yourself a 45 min. Window to take a bus in this town.
- Category: Navigation
- Released: Jul 05, 2013
- Version: 1.0.0
- Size: 3.1 MB
- Languages: English, German, Northern Sami, Spanish
- Seller: Rock Island County Metropolitan Mass Transit District
- © Rock Island County Metropolitan Mass Transit District
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.