By Game Insight, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
My Railway captures the fun of playing with model trains!
Everyone who enjoyed toy trains as a kid will love to play!
Lay rails to connect cities, hire your friends as engineers, control factories and workshops, send your locomotives from city to city and load them up with cargo! Become a modern-day Vanderbilt!
Facebook community: http://www.facebook.com/pages/My-Railway-for-iPhone/363488473716160
- Lay and upgrade railways connecting cities and factories;
- Upgrade factories and manufacture products to meet demand;
- Load your trains and your friends' trains;
- Expand your railway network;
- Complete daily quests and earn bonuses;
- Find unique collection items;
- Customize your train stations with decorations;
- Send airships to your friends;
- A unique game unlike any other for mobile devices;
- Reminiscent of everyone's childhood hobby, model trains;
- Colorful, high-quality graphics;
- Hints and tips on playing the game;
- Immersive sound effects;
- Trains haul freight even when you're away from the game;
- Free to play;
- No ads.
What's New in Version 1.20
Game stability improvements
The most helpful and interesting game and most plain fun game I ever played
This is a cool game, it's not exactly a crazy adventure game, but it's fun, I'm writing this right now playing the game in my bed with my baby brother and it really help me with "lots of things flowing through my head problem". It's very helpful and in the morning it's just plain fun I will give this a 5 stars!!!!!! No problems at all!!!
It's a cute game but I have a hard time reading the font in it. Is there options in the settings where you can set the font size to accommodate to a player's needs? It'd be much more interesting if I actually know what is going on.
There should be more graphics to this. Technology has advanced so far so quickly these recent years and the best you can do is the basics? Maybe interacting with characters and dialogue or something would spice up the interests of players.
A nice premise to the game, like the idea of the market fluctuations on items you're selling, but a little more freedom would be greatly appreciated, also, hopefully the trains being unlocked isn't based on a friend quota, or else I won't have any trains other than the original. If this is true, it'll become dull quickly for one like myself with no social friends. Other than that, not a bad little "time waster".
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 13, 2013
- Version: 1.20
- Size: 42.1 MB
- Languages: English, Russian
- Seller: Game Insight LLC
- © 2012 Game Insight LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- 15 gold coins$7.99
- 7 gold coins$3.99
- 3 gold coins$1.99
- 45 gold coins$7.99
- 21 gold coins$3.99
- 40 gold coins$19.99
- 9 gold coins$1.99
- 120 gold coins$19.99
- Starter Kit$4.99
- 100 Sheriff Stars$1.99