My Recipe Book - Your recipes, finally organized.
By Cross Forward Consulting, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
My Recipe Book is ONE place to store and organize the recipes you find and tear out of magazines, bookmark online, store on faded recipe cards – in a format that can be carried & used directly in the kitchen.
You can now also manage your Grocery List right from your Apple Watch. Quickly see what you need without pulling out your iPhone. Add new items right from your wrist with powerful dictation. The Glance (accessible from your Apple Watch's clock) shows your list without even opening the app.
Our favorite features:
- RECIPESYNC, an iCloud enhanced syncing solution that lets you seamlessly synchronize your recipe catalog and grocery list between all your iOS devices.
- IMPORT recipes directly from selected websites into the app
- SORT recipes by keyword, category, ready time, or dietary restriction
- GROCERY LIST to make sure you have all ingredients - now add your own custom ingredients!
- SERVINGS ADJUSTER: modify your recipe servings easily, and save the modification to use in the grocery list now!
- SURPRISE ME decides what to make for you
- FAVORITES button for quick reference
- QUEUE button to add recipes you want to try
- SHARE recipes with friends via email - and now they can automatically import it into their Recipe Book App!
- NO INTERNET connection needed to view recipes saved in the app
- CONVERSION tools including temperature, weights and measures, and metric to US standard
iPad only Features (for now):
- Multiple KITCHEN TIMERS built in - now they work in the background
- Multiple PHOTOS can be added for each dish
- Input NOTES about each recipe
- CUSTOMIZE your categories & dietary restrictions by clicking on the settings icon, then edit categories
Whether you’re a busy mom looking for a great go-to app to get dinner on the table, a gourmet chef who wants to look for a recipe to use up the rest of your truffles, or you typically only cook for one or two, and need to halve all your recipes, this app is for you.
We love and enjoy your feedback on new features & ways to make this app better.
What's New in Version 3.3.3
More bug fixes and stability improvements.
LOVE! LOVE! LOVE IT
I have had this for over a year now. At first it seemed overly complicated. However I kept at it and eventually learned how to use it properly. Now I have a collection of my best recipes at my fingertips, no more clipped items or notes. I have even given away some of my cookbooks to save space since most had only a few recipes I actually liked and used. I copied them into this app and keep them synced on the cloud. After collecting a nice selection of favorite recipes my ipad was accidentally destroyed (left it on top of my car and ran over it). My new ipad was able to recover all my recipes from the cloud. If you enter the ingredients individually through the app, it can calculate for half or double the recipe, etc. Very handy. Also it can search the web and find recipes and download them. Even includes the picture. LOVE IT!
Great app, update on 19 Apr 2016 stopped it from working
I will update the stars when something is done...No email address for the developers for this app forces me to do this...app stopped working after latest update. It just opens then immediately closes. When you double click the home button, app is open in background, but when you click on it, it hangs for a second then closes. Tried hard resetting the iPad, backing up connected to an iMac, but don't want to uninstall as I will lose all of my latest recipes. Developers website has entries from 2013 but nothing helping the current problem and no acknowledgement that there is a problem. When it works, it is fantastic for recipes and importing and organizing...developers, if you are reading this, please fix! Thank you...
Give these folks a break
I have been communicating with these folks via e-mail about the app crashing and they have been very concerned and responsive. The last update finally fixed my problem. I have an older IPAD and that seems to be the root of my problem. Please refrain from posting negative comments in lieu of communicating with them via e-mail since, they are not allowed to respond to comments in this forum. Negative comments will prevent others from buying and enjoying the benefits of this great app.
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Apr 19, 2016
- Version: 3.3.3
- Size: 19.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Cross Forward Consulting, LLC
- © 2015 Cross Forward Consulting, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.