My Recipe Book - Your recipes, finally organized.
By Cross Forward Consulting, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
My Recipe Book is ONE place to store and organize the recipes you find and tear out of magazines, bookmark online, store on faded recipe cards – in a format that can be carried & used directly in the kitchen.
You can now also manage your Grocery List right from your Apple Watch. Quickly see what you need without pulling out your iPhone. Add new items right from your wrist with powerful dictation. The Glance (accessible from your Apple Watch's clock) shows your list without even opening the app.
Our favorite features:
- RECIPESYNC, an iCloud enhanced syncing solution that lets you seamlessly synchronize your recipe catalog and grocery list between all your iOS devices.
- IMPORT recipes directly from selected websites into the app
- SORT recipes by keyword, category, ready time, or dietary restriction
- GROCERY LIST to make sure you have all ingredients - now add your own custom ingredients!
- SERVINGS ADJUSTER: modify your recipe servings easily, and save the modification to use in the grocery list now!
- SURPRISE ME decides what to make for you
- FAVORITES button for quick reference
- QUEUE button to add recipes you want to try
- SHARE recipes with friends via email - and now they can automatically import it into their Recipe Book App!
- NO INTERNET connection needed to view recipes saved in the app
- CONVERSION tools including temperature, weights and measures, and metric to US standard
iPad only Features (for now):
- Multiple KITCHEN TIMERS built in - now they work in the background
- Multiple PHOTOS can be added for each dish
- Input NOTES about each recipe
- CUSTOMIZE your categories & dietary restrictions by clicking on the settings icon, then edit categories
Whether you’re a busy mom looking for a great go-to app to get dinner on the table, a gourmet chef who wants to look for a recipe to use up the rest of your truffles, or you typically only cook for one or two, and need to halve all your recipes, this app is for you.
We love and enjoy your feedback on new features & ways to make this app better.
What's New in Version 3.3
Introducing Apple Watch support! You can now manage your Grocery List right from your Apple Watch. Perfect for referencing while you are out shopping, no need to balance your iPhone on your cart any more. You can easily check off items right from the Watch app—or Force Touch on the screen to check all items off.
The Glance (accessible from your Apple Watch's clock) shows you your list without even opening the app.
The Grocery List syncs with RecipeSync.
I also snuck in a few bug fixes to the main app.
Love this app
This app is great. Especially if you're a Pinterest person. You can upload online recipes right through this app. You can even take your own picture and upload it. There's nothing worse than finding a great recipe online, then when you go to make it again, it's gone. Your recipes are here even if, Heaven forbid, the Internet is down.
No check off list while preparing a dish :-(
I'm a little surprised not to see a check off list for when ingredients are added while preparing a dish, in this latest release. :-(
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Apr 19, 2015
- Version: 3.3
- Size: 19.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Cross Forward Consulting, LLC
- © 2015 Cross Forward Consulting, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.