My Recipe Book - Your recipes, finally organized.
By Cross Forward Consulting, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
My Recipe Book is ONE place to store and organize the recipes you find and tear out of magazines, bookmark online, store on faded recipe cards – in a format that can be carried & used directly in the kitchen.
You can now also manage your Grocery List right from your Apple Watch. Quickly see what you need without pulling out your iPhone. Add new items right from your wrist with powerful dictation. The Glance (accessible from your Apple Watch's clock) shows your list without even opening the app.
Our favorite features:
- RECIPESYNC, an iCloud enhanced syncing solution that lets you seamlessly synchronize your recipe catalog and grocery list between all your iOS devices.
- IMPORT recipes directly from selected websites into the app
- SORT recipes by keyword, category, ready time, or dietary restriction
- GROCERY LIST to make sure you have all ingredients - now add your own custom ingredients!
- SERVINGS ADJUSTER: modify your recipe servings easily, and save the modification to use in the grocery list now!
- SURPRISE ME decides what to make for you
- FAVORITES button for quick reference
- QUEUE button to add recipes you want to try
- SHARE recipes with friends via email - and now they can automatically import it into their Recipe Book App!
- NO INTERNET connection needed to view recipes saved in the app
- CONVERSION tools including temperature, weights and measures, and metric to US standard
iPad only Features (for now):
- Multiple KITCHEN TIMERS built in - now they work in the background
- Multiple PHOTOS can be added for each dish
- Input NOTES about each recipe
- CUSTOMIZE your categories & dietary restrictions by clicking on the settings icon, then edit categories
Whether you’re a busy mom looking for a great go-to app to get dinner on the table, a gourmet chef who wants to look for a recipe to use up the rest of your truffles, or you typically only cook for one or two, and need to halve all your recipes, this app is for you.
We love and enjoy your feedback on new features & ways to make this app better.
What's New in Version 3.3.4
Bug fixes, including:
- An issue when new recipes wouldn't be saved correctly
- An issue handling recipes without titles.
Amazing app, no updates or support
I love this app and have used it for years to save/import recipes from websites. I, and many others have been begging for a way to type recipes on a computer and sync with absolutely no response. I have around 200 recipes that I'd like to add, but the time involved in typing them all on my iPad is ridiculous. Although MANY people have requested this feature and although other requests are answered, customer service just ignores this request completely. Very disappointing. I'm looking for another app that will meet my needs. It makes me very sad because I LOVE so many features of this app, but I've been waiting more than a year for a response.
Cannot delete automatic recipes, BOO!
I have had this app for the last two years and always write down my favorite recipes in it. I love the setup, the ease of adding recipes, ingredients & pictures. I also love that my recipes are synced between my iPad & iPhone. My one issue: I hate that I cannot delete the recipes that the app has added in itself!!! I do not want those recipes. I am very particular about what I choose to make and if I want ideas I can search for them. I HATE this part of the app. I loved when I could open the app & only saw what I had saved. If they remove this feature I would give the app five stars. Irritates me to no end.
**Update**. Downgrading this to three stars. I have over 300 recipes in this and now it doesn't seem to be able to handle the volume. Customer service told me to turn the sync off just to be able to use the recipes I have, but then I can't use the grocery list feature (make the list on my iPad, take my iPhone to the store...). Very frustrating. I love to cook so I have lots of recipes!! Searched for an app for my recipes for a while - this one is it! I just wish it would talk to My Fitness Pal so I wouldn't have to type my favorites there for nutrition.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: May 06, 2016
- Version: 3.3.4
- Size: 24.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Cross Forward Consulting, LLC
- © 2015 Cross Forward Consulting, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.