Create, store and refine your recipes and make your very own compendium. Within a few taps you can write your recipes, attach photos, assign tags and give each recipe your own star rating.
• Create tags and assign them to recipes, e.g: snacks, dinner, or “clean eating” (whatever that means).
• Rate your recipes out of 5 stars - helpful to remember which recipes tasted great.
• Search and filter your recipes by name and tags - perfect to find the recipe that suits your mood.
• Add photos to your recipes from your photo library or from the camera within app.
• Cooking Mode brings up a recipe's instructions big and clear, and automagically detects cooking temperatures and converts them for you.
Let’s get cooking!
For Parents & Guardians:
My Recipe Compendium does not and will never contain in-app purchases, so the only thing you need to worry about when cooking is whether your loved one is handling that butter knife with care.
• Whole new UI for iPad and tweaks for iPhone.
• Own a fan oven but have a recipe in Gas Mark? Cooking Mode now has a built-in smart converter. Temperatures are automagically detected and highlighted - tap a highlight temperature to view conversions.
• Recipes can now be shared. Scroll to the bottom of a recipe to access the share sheet.
• Various Bug Fixes & Performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Wow, this is great!
I don’t often write reviews, but I feel like I need to let others know how awesome this app is! No annoying ads with a simple and beautiful interface. Kudos to the devs, keep up the great work! :)
Developer Response ,
Thank you! We'll have an update out in the coming months to make My Recipe Compendium even more awesome. :)
I love it!
I love the way it looks and so easy to use! Is there anyway to import the recipes I’ve created to my iPhone from my iPad? I know there’s no login so will this be a problem???
Nice idea, needs reformatting
The text for the instructions doesn’t wrap, so you can’t read the whole step unless you click as if to edit it.
Developer Response ,
Yep we're aware of this issue and a future update in the coming months will address this. Apologies for the inconvenience & thanks for using the app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.