Remember the bad dishes. Adore the good ones.
You 're at your restaurant you used to be.
You see the menu. The picture on it says it such a delicious great looking food.
You decide to order it.
And when the food comes to you.
Such a disappointed look and taste of a yesterday meal.
Then you realize that you have seen it all before.
You used to come at this place and saw this menu and ordered this dish before.
the disappointment in this dish is the experience that you have tasted it all before.
You tell yourself that it won't happen again.
but the old wound bleeds again.
don't make the same mistake.
• Record your go to restaurant for the good dishes and the bad dishes.
• Have a note for each place.
- Address, Phone numbers, Dates, Type of food, Positives, Negatives
- Chains, Hours, Parking, Specialties, etc.
• Change the Theme as you like.
• Protect your information with Passcode.
• Reset to square one.
• Clean interface. Elegant design.
“Make me remember what is her/my SO favorites in each place.”
“Exactly what I need”
“I used to experience what the developer said. Thanks for this”
- Add many restaurants’ information and other supporting information to fill in as requested.
- Performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
This looks like a program that someone started to write but never finished. No place to enter restaurant addresses, phone numbers, dates you ate there, etc., etc. No ability to enter other support information: type of food, chain, positives and negatives, hours, parking, or specialties. This program needs a lot more work to make it truly functional and useful. As it is right now, this program is almost useless.
Works well, but needs image capture
I've been looking for a program like this, and it's perfect on a design level (has performance problems though), but id like it to have a function to take an image of meals.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.