My Rome App
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The myRome app allows you to connect directly with city staff in order to more effectively and efficiently resolve issues in the community.
Here’s how it works:
1. See something that needs to be fixed?
2. Submit a service request and even attach a photo.
3. City staff receives the request and fix the problem!
4. You receive notification when the service request is completed.
You can also monitor requests, provide comments, follow other requests in the City of Rome and check out the latest community news and events.
The City of Rome looks forward to serving you; we are making our city greater together! Download the app to get started today.
What's New in Version 3.9.6
New in v3.9.6:
- iOS 10 support
- Improved ADA compliance
- Topic-based push notifications to citizen subscribers
- Improvements to address validation
- New webview for widgets
- Improvements to error handling
- Bug fixes
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 23, 2017
- Version: 3.9.6
- Size: 22.9 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: PublicStuff LLC
- © PublicStuff, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.