By Russound FMP
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The MyRussound App is the perfect way to control your Russound Multiroom Audio System and any connected sources from your phone or tablet.
* Easy control of any zone
* Source Metadata, including album art for supported sources
* Access to System Favorites – Create, edit, or delete any favorites from your phone or tablet
* Now supports Spotify®
Network connected Russound MCA C-Series and X5 controllers
What's New in Version 6.00.05
* Integrated look and feel for MyRussound across mobile device platforms.
* More intuitive user-friendly views and layouts
* Access more features from the Now Playing Screens
* Full support for both 16:9 and 4:3 aspect ratios
* Support for Spotify
* Slider-style volume control with popup volume level is now the default. Button-style volume control is still available as an option.
* Press and Hold functionality now available for source control screens
* Additional TV features added to help control Smart TV’s
* Power Button now available for source control screens
* Improved AM/FM tuner screen with new metadata layout
* New Help Instructions available when zones are in the off state
* Launcher screen now slides up to remain visible when keyboard is on screen
* Launcher Save button is now grayed out until user selects “Type” and “Icon”
(iPhone/iPod Touch only) iBridge Dock song and album metadata display has been updated
* Loading “spinner” is now on top and consistent with all devices
* Fixed metadata alignment issues
* Demo Mode is now easier to enter (Use IP Address 0.0.0.0)
Great machine, worst app
Love these guys. Called support and a real person answered within minutes. Walked me through a couple of things that might fix my connectivity problem. Finally decided that it's most likely a compatibility problem with my iPhone 6 running iOS 8.3. Got the app to work enough to turn the system on in order to play music through AirPlay. For a product that relies so heavily on a smartphone app to make it work, y'all really don't put much thought and effort into the general look and flow of the app. Again, I freaking love your product when it's working. Just can't justify more than ONE star until I see some real improvement.
This was an earlier review that I left. Little scathing and harsh but true at the same time:
"Russound, really?? You put absolutely no effort into making this app. There is no flow to the app. Takes way too long to load. Multitask support is abysmal. Make this more intuitive. Your C5 amp is the best out there, but this app could not be any worse. Do something about it."
Guys, I had the same problem. Delete the app and reload it. Everything came back up. It happened to numerous of my customers.
Apple watch. Mono sound
This app does a good job with what it needs to do, and it's been consistently getting better over time so thank you that. But could you please add support for outputting sound as mono? There are places in my house (like outside) where a mono output would be very helpful.
Now... Apple watch?
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Feb 03, 2015
- Version: 6.00.05
- Size: 34.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Russound / FMP, Inc.
- © 2015 Russound / FMP, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.