By Sensible Code
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***** The Most Comprehensive Privacy App in the App Store *****
Secret Apps is like a wall safe for the private data you have stored on your iOS device: Photos, videos, bookmarks, web browsing history, notes, contacts, whatever. It disguises itself as a normal iOS folder, it's password-protected, and it'll snap photos of anyone trying to pry inside, tag a location to the incident and keep it on file for when you return. What you consider to be your private info worthy of such security is up to you, but whatever it is, Secret Apps will keep it locked up.
√ Full portrait and landscape mode support
√ Universal app
- Buy once, install on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
- PIN or pattern lock
- Supports decoy mode
- Camouflaged home screen icon
- Badge alerts tell you about break-in attempts
- Any access attempt is secretly captured by the front facing camera
- Full security log shows the location of break-in attempts and picture of the intruder
√ Photo vault
- Fast and intuitive photo viewer
- Support multiple albums
- Import photo or video from Photo Album
- Take private photo or video from within the app
- View photos and videos as slideshow
√ Private web browser
- Provides a user experience very similar to Mobile Safari
- Supports multiple tabs
- Tap and hold on an image on any website to save it to Photo Vault
- Supports downloading of video
- Supports resuming of interrupted downloads reliably
- Bookmark manager
- Address bar auto-completion
√ Secure notes
√ Secret contacts
√ Import or export photos and videos through iTunes File Sharing
√ Inter-app document interchange
- Other apps can save their files to Secret Apps using "Open In..." feature (e.g. Email app can save attachments to Secret Apps)
i. Due to limitations out of our control, we cannot delete photos or videos from the stock Photos app. You must delete them yourself after importing them to Secret Apps, if you want to protect those pictures from prying eyes.
ii. All files are locally stored in the app and remain completely private and confidential.
What's New in Version 1.4.2
- Bug fixes
I like this app but I guess there is no support. I finally figured out how to export files from one iPhone and import into my new iPhone. The only way I found to export it to view each photo or file individually, hit the forward icon, then select "Send to iTunes" continue for each. Then in iTunes tab Apps down to File Sharing select My Apps, highlight files in My Apps Documents window, click on "save to" in bottom corner.
To input. Have files in a folder, click on add in bottom corner. Go to new iPhone get into My Apps photos or whatever folder you're adding to. Create a folder or album to import into. Go to settings/import and point to that album. Recheck after iTunes finishes. If it didn't work, try actions in diff order.
Not sure of exact sequence. Now it looks like I have 2 copies.
Great app but...
I haven't had this app for very long and so far the only problem it has caused me is the feature that takes a picture every time you try to log in. So far all my "pictures" have ended up as black squares. The description says that it takes the picture the the front facing camera and since I have the 16GB iPod 5 I only have a front facing camera, so you would think it would work. I'm not sure if this is a user error or a problem with the actual app. Anyone else had this problem?
I use this app more than any other! I am a mom and student and I have to always have account #s passwords all the time and now I don't have to worry about remembering them or worrying about other people getting them if I write them down. Nice to have peace of mind. This is one example of technology that has actually made my life better lol Oh and also love the security features and ease of use! Love this app
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Sep 19, 2013
- Version: 1.4.2
- Size: 6.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Pragmatic Software Solutions
- © 2013 Sensible Code
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.