My Secret Diary
By Pointconnector-systems Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Enter a secret world that only you can experience!
What are you thinking, how do you feel, what is happening in your life? Capture your day in this special place!
Use pictures, text, notes and music that reflect your mood and then decorate the page with stickers. Enable your creativity and reflect your life!!
- Stylish, easy to use interface.
- Three-digit lock code, to keep your secrets private.
- Sticky notes, to help you remember important details.
- Attach photos from your albums directly onto the page.
- Choose from a collection of stickers to brighten up the page.
- Set the mood, with music played from your iTunes library.
- Remember the extra special days with easy to use bookmarks.
- Create and name as many pages you want for each day.
- More features coming soon!
Drag notes, images to right hand side of page this will give you the option to delete them.
What's New in Version 3.3
- Fix crash with widgets onto diary page;
- Fix crash when iPhone version presents stickers;
- Better page scrolling for iPhone version;
- Update the UI to support native iPhone6 resolution;
- Better iOS9 compatibility.
Secret, as long as you have your phone on silent.
This is a really good app. I have been using it tons for close to a year. There was a brief period where I had been abducted by my fiancé and her parents and starved and abused physically, where this app came in handy. I had no one to talk to, so I logged all my thoughts and events for that day in here once everyone went to bed...of course had to make sure phone was silenced due the loud obnoxious uncontrollable adds that pop up while you're using it. But I still used it then and now. It came in handy as I have memory issues due to my MS and they tried to take advantage of me through that, and after I was rescued by my parents I was able to turn over a detailed log of everything they did to me to the APS social worker handling my case of abuse...they all received charges of physical and financial abuse of a disabled person! 👍😸 so this is a great app, just have your phone silenced to keep it "secret" 👍😀
Dropbox Syncing & Passcode
I got a new iPad (Mini 2) and was able to get the Dropbox syncing to work there. Still not working on my old iPad (2). It causes it to crash on load. Some entries did load on new iPad when doing sync. I had to type them in again. Not bad to do as there wasn't much entries to type. I've deleted app from old iPad as it is not working and I have it working on new iPad. Not needed on old iPad.
I finally downloaded the app to my iPhone but I cannot add a passcode. Every time I go to add the passcode I cannot click on Done. Doing so does nothing. I can go back to settings but passcode is not saved. This needs to be fixed. I am on iOS 9.2 on iPhone 6s.
Can't listen to pandora😒🙄
I love this app but I listen to pandora all the time and that's often when I want to use the app but I don't use it much anymore because you can only listen to your music and you have to go and pick the song you want to here everytime another song is over😒. It's very annoying because I would really like to listen to pandora while I'm writing in the journal cuz that's mainly when I think and I can't do that because the app won't allow it😒. Please fix this problem because I really enjoy this app and don't want to delete it but if I can't listen to pandora I will.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Mar 22, 2016
- Version: 3.3
- Size: 23.3 MB
- Languages: English, Russian, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Pointconnector-systems Limited
- © 2010-2011 yoobee ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Ad Free iPhone$0.99
- My Secret Diary Halloween Stickers$0.99
- Ad Free iPad$0.99
- Rose Stickers$0.99