My Secret Diary
By Pointconnector-systems Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Enter a secret world that only you can experience!
What are you thinking, how do you feel, what is happening in your life? Capture your day in this special place!
Use pictures, text, notes and music that reflect your mood and then decorate the page with stickers. Enable your creativity and reflect your life!!
- Stylish, easy to use interface.
- Three-digit lock code, to keep your secrets private.
- Sticky notes, to help you remember important details.
- Attach photos from your albums directly onto the page.
- Choose from a collection of stickers to brighten up the page.
- Set the mood, with music played from your iTunes library.
- Remember the extra special days with easy to use bookmarks.
- Create and name as many pages you want for each day.
- More features coming soon!
Drag notes, images to right hand side of page this will give you the option to delete them.
What's New in Version 3.3
- Fix crash with widgets onto diary page;
- Fix crash when iPhone version presents stickers;
- Better page scrolling for iPhone version;
- Update the UI to support native iPhone6 resolution;
- Better iOS9 compatibility.
It's a good app but it has a lot of flaws.
1. You can have different tabs open on one entry.
2. There are stickers and a calendar that shows you what days you've written entries on.
3. The app connects to Apple Music.
1. You can't listen to playlists. You have to select individual songs after the previous song ends. It's really annoying because I like listening to music and I have to stop writing to select a new song every time one ends. This is one of the worst things about this app.
2. The music is a bit glitchy. Sometimes the app just turns it off randomly. It's annoying.
3. I hate pink. You should have the option to have different colors. That would be cool.
4. Lots of bugs/glitches. One of the most annoying ones is that sometimes the app doesn't save the stuff you've typed. You have to hit the check mark for it to save. I remember once I was writing and I had like 5 paragraphs and it apparently didn't save. I accidentally turned the page and when I came back the whole entry was gone. I was so done after that. And the password thing glitches when you try to set a password. Which means your diary isn't actually secret.
Other than that the app is good. There are good and bad things about it. I have to say the bad things kinda outweigh the good things but it's still a good start. Please fix these problems in the next few updates. I would use it a lot more if you did.
Can't continue writing
You guys really need to step up your update game because with each update it gets worse and worse instead of better. The update before this one I couldn't even open it because it would crash and the pages would turn by themselves, now I can't finish writing on the page once I get past to a certain point. And you guys update so freakin slow that it's been in bad shape for awhile. I wish I could give this app a better review and rate but at this point I can't even use it and had to switch to Penzu and I hate Penzu. Seriously get it together because this was my favorite app and now I don't even bother. Literally EVERY single review out of the 92 I've seen over the span of MONTHS was a complaint so if you do ever decide to fix it up you better throw in new stuff with it because this is bs. Until then I will stick to Penzu if I really have to or use an app I literally just found.
Secret, as long as you have your phone on silent.
This is a really good app. I have been using it tons for close to a year. There was a brief period where I had been abducted by my fiancé and her parents and starved and abused physically, where this app came in handy. I had no one to talk to, so I logged all my thoughts and events for that day in here once everyone went to bed...of course had to make sure phone was silenced due the loud obnoxious uncontrollable adds that pop up while you're using it. But I still used it then and now. It came in handy as I have memory issues due to my MS and they tried to take advantage of me through that, and after I was rescued by my parents I was able to turn over a detailed log of everything they did to me to the APS social worker handling my case of abuse...they all received charges of physical and financial abuse of a disabled person! 👍😸 so this is a great app, just have your phone silenced to keep it "secret" 👍😀
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Mar 22, 2016
- Version: 3.3
- Size: 28.8 MB
- Languages: English, Russian, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Pointconnector-systems Limited
- © 2010-2011 yoobee ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.