"My Secret Notes" lets you keep all your notes, projects, diary pages and ideas safe, protecting them with a password (and if you want you can use TouchID).
• Password protected App: only you can look at your notes with a Secure Password or TouchID access
• Simple and effective text-based notes
• From version 2.0.2: Checklists!
• Minimalist and productive UI
• Powerful search: find what you need fast
• Note sorting (by date & alphabetically)
• Full iCloud support: sync your notes between your devices
• iCloud automatic secure sync: notes are shared only if the same password is used on every device
• Configurable text size, font and line numbers
• Share notes by email / text / everything else is available on your device
• Print your notes
• Keep track of your notes with a name and a date
• Portrait and Landscape orientations while writing notes
• To delete a note just swipe your finger over it and tap on Delete
• Universal App, with native interfaces for every device you have
If you enable iCloud, you can import notes ONLY if you use the same password on all devices.
if you forget the password, there's no way you can retrieve it, all the protection mechanism is offline on your device.
We can't be held responsible for information or notes loss, so remember your password and do backups of all your important data!
• NEW FEATURE: Checklists! Now keep track of your lists in the simplest way possible
• Few minor fixes
••• PLEASE READ BEFORE UPDATING •••
This update will migrate the older notes (v.1.x) to the new version. We tested the app very very carefully in different situations but we cannot foresee system malfunctions or other issues. Before updating to this new version, a full backup is advisable. We cannot be held responsible for any data loss using this new update or the app.
Ratings and Reviews
I've had this app since the iPad2 came out, still use it, still like it!
A much needed update
Much better with the new update. It is one of the best app for storing notes with password!
Don't Like It
No font changes available.
The keyboard won't get out of the way.
You must name each note (I like the selection screen to just show me the first line of my note).
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.