My Shift Planner - designed for shift work, and the easiest app in the store to setup. Download now to gain back control of your social diary. 210,000+ workers, employees and staff across the world are already enjoying our shift planning features each day!
What features can we offer a shift worker?
- Automatic shift patterns via an easy to use color coded calendar.
- Calculates hours, overtime and annual leave via time reports and tracking tools *
- Sync with your device calendar to manage your work, social, and family events in one place.*
- Most common shift patterns and rotas built-in!
o 4 On/4 Off
o DuPont Schedule
o Continental Pattern
o Custom Repeating Patterns
o Non-repeating patterns
- Set reminders and customize alert sound effect.*
- Caters for public holidays in over 23 countries
- Add notes to your shifts
- Supports split shifts and week numbers
- Supports 24 hour shifts
- Add your pay days
- Supports holidays, rest days, overtime, on-call, training and recurring paydays.
- Full customization of shift type names, times and colors.
- Choose from 3 app styles - Light, Dark and Classic
- Today Widget included
- Works on both iPhone and iPad.
- Sync data between your devices.
- Sync the app with your device calendar*
- Show personal appointments in your app*
- Email and share your shift pattern information.
- See a report of normal and overtime hours worked*
- Track your holiday/annual leave allowance*
- Live Share your roster with your family, friends and colleagues*
- Supports multiple personal calendars
- Regular updates with new features, fixes and improvements.
My Shift Planner Is Designed For:
- Subway Workers
- Bus Drivers
- Pilots and Airline Crew
- Airport and Check-in Workers
- Call Centre Workers
- Supermarket Workers
- Emergency Worker
- Security Guards
- Waiters and Waitresses
- All who works random hours and days.
My Shift Planner is available for iPhone and iPad and requires iOS 8.1 to run. Works best on iPhone 6S or later.
If you need more features, MyShiftPlanner comes with an additional add-on Pro-pack that can be purchased to enhance the functionality of the app.
The Pro-Pack is a one-off purchase. It will activate the following features:
*Live Sharing - share your calendar with other MyShiftPlanner users (such as partner or colleagues)
*Calendar Sync - pull events from your device calendar to show in the app, and/or push your shifts into your device calendar for use with other apps
*Repeating Pay Schedules - set up the payday schedule to show in your calendar automatically
*Work Time Report - available through the Calendar menu (button in the top-right of the main screen)
*Shift Reminders - setup for these is in the Calendar menu, but can be changed per-day from the Day Properties screen
*Holiday Allowance and Tracking - part of the Work Time report but can be configured in the system menu > Settings and Shifts > Holiday Entitlements
*Removal of all adverts
If you experience problems installing or using My Shift Planner, please contact us via our Facebook page or firstname.lastname@example.org as we'd be more than happy to help.
Please give us the opportunity to help solve your issues before submitting bad reviews. We're here to help you and want to show you why we're so proud of My Shift Planner.
We're excited to introduce our new Today screen/Notification Widget for MyShiftPlanner.
Add this to your Today screen for quick access to your weekly shifts.
Also in this update:
- choose which calendar appears in your Today Widget
- new Setting to disable the left/right swipe on the calendar
- improvements to auto-backup
- performance improvements
- bug fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
One of the things I would love to see added would be is a “who’s on” feature. I have four calendars set up using the DuPont Schedule for the four different shifts we have, A,B,C,D. I would like a way to quickly see which shifts are on, off. We have two shifts each day, a day shift and a night shift. I think the easiest way would be to have a “who’s on” tab beside the “am I on” tab, have it look across the calendars you have. It would be nice if each day would show the opposite shift based on which calendar you’re currently using, but the “who’s on” tab seems simpler, it would be nice to se it in each shift calendar though.
Easiest I’ve ever used
Been working what I now know is the DuPont schedule for 13 years now and have used numerous apps attempting to track it. This one is by far the easiest I’ve ever encountered. The only thing I wish it it had was an option to set it so that after like, 40 hours in a period it counted it as overtime hours but that’s only because this app amazingly tracks your hours for you or I’d have never even thought about it.
Very customizable and easy to use. I would recommend it. My only complaint (this relates to all shift apps not just this one) is my shifts are based on a 28 day cycle and then rotate to different days in the new 28 day cycle. This causes us to have 13 work/pay periods in a year. I would like to only see those 28 days on a calendar only (Nov 5th-Dec 2nd then Dec 3rd-Dec 30th etc.). Maybe with an option to also see the schedule as a traditional calendar too.
- MyBuzz Technologies Limited
- 180.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright ©2018 MyBuzz Technologies Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- PRO Add-On Feature Pack $4.99
- Remove Ads $0.99
- Hard Workers Add-On Pack $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.