If you're looking for photographic inspiration then My Shot Lists for Travel may be the only app you'll ever need. Use it to develop and maintain a well-rounded set of images that truly captures the essence of a place, one that helps to tell the complete story of any destination to your viewers.
Selected for IgoUgo’s Best of Travel award. Featured in the top 50 "What's Hot" and as a "New & Noteworthy" Photography app in iTunes!
Incorporate this app into your daily travels and you're sure to have friends and family asking you to share your photographs, not the other way around!
"...like having an entire Travel Photography course in your pocket." - LDCross
READ THE REVIEWS:
"I have never thought much about a shot list for travel photos, but after trying this app I am sold on the concept." - Mike Kennamer, CurrentPhotographer.com
"If you were to go and make it a point to capture an image for every category here I guarantee you you would be a much better photographer at the end of the day...Definitely a worthwhile piece of software to have on your iPhone..." - DailyAppShow.com
"Whether you are an aspiring photographer or just want to capture the best vacation pictures possible, My Shots Lists for Travel is a definite necessity!" - Appdictions.com [4.5 stars]
"My Shot Lists For Travel is a handy photography app at a great price that should help any photography amateur get a better set of pictures out of their next trip." - FreshApps.com
"Just got back from Europe and used this app...It's so simple and inspired me to get some shots I hadn't thought of. Highly recommend it." Shutter Bug USA
"Must-have app. Provides a great road to maximize any photo event/opportunity. Easy to use; great interface/logical navigation. Very helpful!" - Marisa Pertierra
"After 15 minutes of exploring this App. I'll be a better photographer for life...Definitely worth a buck." - JerryFL
"Finally a unique photography app!!" - Photocrazy234
"I love this app. It's not only practical, it also makes a great teaching/learning tool..." - The_NAK
"This App is a must-have..." - Newport Coast
"If you enjoy photography this app is a must." - Cocoa Supreme
"Buy it!" - EfesusCEO
"...this app really challenges me to take my photography to the next level." - John Hackney
"This is a handy app for those who travel with their camera. It's a useful tool to help get the photos you want..." - Anthony Pond
- Essential for creating and tracking photographs that inspire, whether traveling around the world or around the corner.
- Effortlessly develop custom shot lists for any destination or shooting environment.
- Share your images from within the app on Facebook, Twitter or by e-mail.
- Ideal for anyone who travels with a camera, regardless of skill level or type of equipment used.
- Packed with over 50 wide-ranging categories for travel photography, including descriptions and sample images.
- Suggested shot lists for City, National Park, Safari and Town or Village.
- Recall vital details or insert reminders by adding Notes to any shot list.
- Use the My Data feature to track progress by taking sample photos for each category from within the app to act as a visual list.
- Seamlessly makes use of internal camera capabilities.
- Add detailed Notes to each category or image.
- For a creative test, take advantage of the Challenge Me feature and have the app randomly select a category to focus on that day or week.
- Provides a framework for developing a well-rounded assortment of pictures.
- Inspires users to go beyond obvious pictures and to look for unique photo opportunities.
- Extremely intuitive interface.
My Shot Lists for Travel guides you towards creating an overall cultural portrait of a place and provides the basis for compelling and interesting images of which you can be proud. Boring and "postcard" shots will be a thing of the past when you...
Now get out and shoot!
• The incredibly useful My Shot Lists for Travel app is now permanently FREE!
• Updated to be compatible with iOS 6 and iOS 7.
• Ability to share your images from within the app to Facebook, Twitter and via e-mail.
• Features fifty-three new and improved sample images from Ralph’s recent scouting trips and photo tours around the world.
• Verbiage for select category descriptions has been updated.
• The About and Bio verbiage have also been revised, including links to Ralph’s newest eBook “Essence of a Place: A Travel Photographer’s Guide to Using a Shot List for Capturing Any Destination.”
• Includes a simple reminder to rate the app.
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing lists of things to picture
I'm new in to the realm of photography after a 30 year hiatus with point and shoot after film photography in high school. I am so involved with learning the hdlr that the Shot List has made me go have fun with my photography! I can feel small with all the chapters of amazing places my photography class pictures have been taken. I picked Shot List "City" and made a scavenger hunt out of my own town! Not just for vacations! Thank you Mr Velasco!
I’ve used Ralph Velasco’s My Shot Lists app for a couple of years now and have found it to be an essential reference tool for any kind of travel-related photography. It helps assure that the shots you return with are the shots you wanted to get.
The detail and cross-referencing make this a sophisticated but very easy to use app for both the amateur photographer/traveler and the professional alike.
A MUST HAVE
This app helped me to create outstanding shots that I would never have thought of on my own. It's easy to use and the information was interesting. It was easy to keep in mind while shooting. I was able to capture the essence of my last trip to Spain to enjoy over and over and share with friends. I only wish I could create categories of my own.
- Ralph Velasco
- 35.3 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2014 Ralph Velasco
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.