My Singtel app
A one-stop application that allows you to view your Singtel bills, manage your mobile services, check data usage and even subscribe to overseas data roaming, all on the go!
- Monitor your local outgoing talktime, SMS and data usage.
- Check on your re-contract date and get a new phone.
- Choose from a variety of mobile add-ons for more data, talktime, voicemail etc.
- Keep track of your overseas data roaming usage.
- Stay connected to home while overseas from our range of roaming plans.
- View and pay your Singtel bills on-the-go.
- View your bill summary at a glance.
- View and save a PDF copy of your last six months’ Singtel bills (applicable for Singtel myBill subscribers only).
- Check out exciting FREE treats and exclusive deals every month with Singtel Rewards.
- Never miss any important notices, exclusive promotions and rewards, or vouchers.
- Reduce your waiting time by booking a Singtel Shop Appointment online in advance.
- Request a callback from our Singtel Customer Care officer at your preferred date and time.
- Top up your Prepaid hi! SIM Card, buy a Data or Social Plan and automate your top ups based on balance or expiry date.
- Perform Dash top up to your Singtel bill.
- Find out your nearest Singtel WiFi Hotspot.
- Locate a Singtel Retail Shop near you.
- Nominate your Mobile lines now to enjoy discount and free data on your Fibre Entertainment Bundle+
-Introducing AutoReadyRoam. Now your favourite multi-destination ReadyRoam plans can be automatically activated. Enjoy instant ReadyRoam upon arrival!
-Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Singtel bill app
It doesn’t work from a mobile app. You can’t rename the pdf file of the bill. It downloads the file in some gibberish file name. Moreover it’s very hard to send the bill via email, what’s app, WeChat, Line, Messenger, Viber. It is completely useless in the face of the fact that it’s attached and concerns a mobile device. To require the download and work to be done by computer is silly bordering on the ludicrous. Whoever has designed it obviously only uses a computer and does not use a mobile device as a smartphone but uses it as a phone only. It’s the most archaic structure that highlights the fact that the designer is not tech savvy at all. People use their phones not only to make calls but it’s myriad of applications - a smartphone. That’s why they pay the same amount for their smartphones as they do for a computer. It’s time Singtel woke up to that fact.
I actually love it
I think the app is great, overall. I travel frequently, every other week, and I find the app very useful.
Two major annoyances though, one worth two out of three stars off.
- App is very slow. Unbelievably slow, even though I'm in their home network, just a couple of hops away from the server. I just don't get it, how could they make it so slow? That must have been intentional!
- The worst offender of the well-designed UX are ToS and full-on App walk-thru guide that are triggered on every app update and sometimes in between, it seems.
This is the most annoying thing ever!
Here's what I mumble to myself as I fight through 20 taps of on-boarding: "I've been a customer for 4 years, bought two iphones from you, pay you 300 bucks a month on average and sure as heck I launch an app at least several times a month. For god's sake, STOP!
Informative and user friendly app
Exceeded my expectation, an informative and user friendly app that greatly help to view my Singtel mobile account anytime. Great app!
- Singtel Idea Factory Pte Ltd
- 83.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Singtel (CRN: 199201624D) All Rights Reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.