My SOS Family Personal Safety App is alarm that sends SOS help alerts to your assigned contacts with your location. Your friends, family or co-workers are immediately notified by SMS, automated call or email when an SOS is triggered. There is no call centre, our automated system sends alerts instantly for you.
Who is the app for?
Anyone that feels vulnerable for added “peace of mind” & security e.g. Health and Safety of Lone Workers, Travellers, Holiday makers, Students, Women, Children/Kids and Seniors/Elderly, their Carers and family.
- Send SOS alerts by the push of a button
- Add a customised message to your SOS alerts
- Allow Siri to send alerts without unlocking your phone
- Set timer to send alerts at the end of the countdown
- Press earphone buttons to discreetly trigger alerts
- Choose to send alerts to everyone simultaneously or one person after another
- Send regular email updates by pressing check-in to say you’re OK
- Connect bluetooth devices to trigger SOS alerts
- Say “Hey Siri send a message using My SOS Family App”. Or “Hey Siri using My SOS Family App send a message” and follow Siri prompts (needs Listen for “Hey Siri” turned on in phone settings)
- Allows you to take a photo and upload it so it can be sent with the SOS alert.
- Autodial Emergency Services setting which will be used when SOS is triggered to dial country's emergency number.
- Use the app to discover more …
Upgrading to a paid account means you have unlimited SOS alerts sent to your SOS Contacts using SMS and phone calls.
You can upgrade and get unlimited SMS and Phone Call Alerts by purchasing one of the following subscription plans :-
- Monthly subscription : $3.49 / month (US)
- Annual subscription : $33.99 / year (US)
- One Month Pass : $4.99 for one month (US), does not auto renew.
Your payment will be handled by Apple and charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
Monthly and Annual Subscriptions automatically renew at the rate for your territory unless auto-renewal is turned off 24 hours before the end of the renewal period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and Auto renewal subscriptions can be turned off at anytime by selecting manage subscriptions in the user's Account Settings after purchase.
Your One Month Pass is a one-time purchase and does not renew. After one month your account will downgrade to a free account, where SOS alerts will only be sent to your SOS contacts by email.
Please ensure you have added email information to your SOS Contacts.
Prices may vary for your territory due to exchange rates. For more info, check
Terms of usage : http://www.mysosfamily.com/terms
- Your contacts do not require the app to receive alerts.
- The app requires reception to use features. If no data is available, the app creates an SMS message ready to send.
- Using location services or continued use of GPS in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- iMessage integration.
- Siri integration update.
- Widget shortcut update.
- Updated brand colours.
Ratings and Reviews
Works as intended
I downloaded this application with the intent of keeping tabs with my significant other - and it works!
The signup process is fast and my US mobile phone number was verified instantly. After that I was given 5 free SOS alerts for emergency use. I setup multiple contacts and they received my SOS signal right away. The SOS signal continuously broadcasts until turned off and the contact could be located by GPS - all of this was accessed in-app.
I would definitely recommend this for keeping your loved ones SAFE.
Very easy to use
This app is modern, relevant, and intuitive. In an emergency, you may not have the time or coordination to message your family or closest friends. This app can do that for you. The design mimics the format of some of the best apps I know. It is very professional. One problem I had, however, was the messages not being delivered to my emergency contact by text or by email.
It’s a quick and easy app to use and I like the update to add a photo to my alert message , I take a photo of the cab driver and use the SOS timer, that way if something happens my family know I need help, and who to find.
- MY SOS FAMILY LTD
- 93.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © My SOS Family Ltd (owns the trademark and copyright of My SOS Family).
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription (1 Month) $3.49
- Monthly NonRenew Plan(1 Month) $4.99
- Annual Subscription (1 Year) $33.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.