10, 9, 8, 7... Engines running - go!
Get suited up, take a photo and take your best friend with you to spend a day in space.
Get to know all about traveling to the moon and record your own instructions for space mission and program your science adventure to the space station.
Learn facts about space traveling, our solar system, the universe – and far beyond!
A beautiful illustrated and animated app that allows the children to dive into space and the world of space science in a playful way. In more than 20 sections they can play, explore and become a pro on space science.
This app relies on the the initial STEM foundation and provides standards-based structured inquiry-based and real world problem-based learning, connecting parts from all four of the STEM subjects. There is also an emphasis placed on bridging in-school and out-of-school STEM learning opportunities.
Code your spacemission:
Instructions in programs are executed following a precise order. When setting up your mission to the spacestation the instructions are put together by placing illustrations along a path that represents a command line. This way children learn computational thinking skills through play.
No reading required, the app features spoken stories and engaging voice over by children!
The children get to know many interesting facts such as:
– How old is the universe
– How does a rocket get to the moon (and back again)
– What do astronauts eat and how do they sleep
– Facts about the Solar System and each of its planet
- Original artwork
- More than 100 illustrations
- No reading required
- Voice over read by children
- Additional texts available for "little smarty-pants"
- Intuitive, safe, and kid-friendly interface
- Fun for all ages, from toddlers to adults
- No rules or levels, curiosity is rewarded
- Contains no in-app purchases or advertisements from third party companies
This is my Spacecraft – Rocket Science for Kids follows a playful and educational method that entertains children while learning.
We love to hear from you! Reach out: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you like this app, please leave us a review. It would mean a lot to us, thank you!
If you have other feedback, please reach out to email@example.com – at anytime.
Want more infos on updates or promotions? Just like us: http://fb.com/urbnpockets
Ratings and Reviews
We got my kids the bundle because they looked so great and educational. It's too bad they don't work! They freeze and crash every single time we use them. We tried on iPads and iPhones to make sure it wasn't anything we did. All of our software and apps are up to date. It's so disappointing, I can't believe I spent $13 dollars on this junk.
Big white rectangles showed up where instead of pictures...audio good but useless without the pictures.
Mom and child highly disappointed
Hi! Thanks for your feedback!Please try a Restart of your iOS device and make sure it has the latest iOS version installed.
Very limited mundane interactivity for my 4 year old. She tired of it within 10 minutes. Money wasted.
- urbn; pockets
- 180.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © urbn pockets
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.