Start tanning faster with the Sun Tan City app. Check-in to place yourself in line before you arrive for your favorite sunbed or spray tan booth! You can even take advantage of Specials, Update your Account, and become a Member.
Getting that gorgeous sun-kissed glow has never been easier, because with the app you can:
- Check-in to tan before you arrive
- View wait times at your favorite Sun Tan City location
- Purchase memberships, packages, and amazing Specials like Free Tan Week
- Double Dip or Upgrade to any bed or booth at any time
- Use upgrade dollars, packages and memberships or save your credit and debit card info to pay
- Update Account Details such as personal and billing information, membership details, and more
- Review your Tanning History and repeat your last tan with one click
- Receive alerts any time we have a new deal
- Watch videos to help you achieve your perfect glow
- Activate or create a new account
- Live Chat with our Client Service Agents
- Manage your check-ins and cancel any time
- Save your Sun Tan City scan card, so you can leave your keycard at home
- Visit our FAQ section for any questions about tanning, the app or memberships
With over 200 locations across the United States, Sun Tan City is the best place to get your perfect tan. Download the new, faster Sun Tan City app today!
-Bug fixes and Updates
Ratings and Reviews
Can’t check in
I have an iPhone so Idk if that’s the problem or what but the only way I can check in with the app is to delete the app, then download it again. Every single time. It keeps my log in so at least that saves a little bit of time. But even if it’s the next day, I have to delete and re-download. My guess is it’s not made for all the updates phones get these days? No idea. Once I can get into the app tho, things work okay. Considering so many people are complaining about it, you would think the company would look into it more. After all, apps are part of business and sales these days. And when you get to the salon, you still have to wait in line to tell them you checked in and by that time all the beds could be filled. There should be a kiosk to check in at, and they can simply announce your name when it’s your turn.
Can’t even log in
If there was a negative star this app would get it. I have designed apps. I’m not not tech savvy but I wonder if this one doesn’t work on purpose because the “deals” can only be had via the app and employees tell me they “...aren’t trained on it, don’t know how it works and everyone complains it doesn’t work”. I spent 20 min just trying to log in and getting unrelated pop up blocks saying my “security question is incorrect” when i was only entering an email hoping that if I reset the password I’d be able to log in for this special offer. The two support numbers the store gave me we’re both disconnected. This app took time from my life which ultimately cost $. So yeah. Negative stars until they can get the log in fixed
This app never works, which is a shame because it would be beneficial for customers. When I open it on my iPhone, the screen is always black. Without a functioning app, I have to use the website for online check-ins, which is inefficient - most of the time I have to tell the staff exactly what bed type and services (e.g., sunless tan color, hydration, etc.) I opted for online. It’s great that the check-in feature holds your place in line, but it doesn’t save any time when you have to explain to the customer service rep exactly what you want and already paid for online. Nonetheless, Sun Tan City is the best tanning salon I’ve experienced, so this review is by no means a reflection on its staff, equipment, or services!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.