My Talking Pet
By WOBA Media
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The #1 hit app! Take a photo or choose from your photo gallery, then speak into the microphone to see your pet realistically speak back to you.
Share it as a video on Facebook, or email it as a special greeting to your friends and family.
Change the voice from big dog to little cat or anything in between...
Now with new features!
- Turn your real life pet into a digital personal assistant. See them come to life on your phone as a widget on the lock screen. Have them tell you the weather forecast, news headlines, or even get them to remind you of your appointments!
- iMessage integration, send your messages using your talking pet
- New look and feel
- Custom cropping of photos
- Record longer, higher quality videos
What's New in Version 2.3
- Improved voice quality
- Stability and performance improvements
Hilarious and nice style
I bought this for the kids thinking that it was like Talking Tom, but one's own pet instead. I was so impressed a few days later when I sat down to play with it! I laughed till I cried; you can have a lot of fun with this app in messaging, video, and GIF creation. The mouth movements are a bit cartoony, but the little eyebrow movements are spot on. Personally l would like to be able to access recorded videos on the app's iMessage tool and provide at least 2 pet profiles within the app, so I don't have to hunt for the pic. I love it and have shared with many who do too.
My relationship needed a laugh
During a silent argument with my GF I saw this app and purchased it for my own amusement. Minutes later we were both cracking up at videos of our dog Dory. My girlfriend said we needed a laugh like this. The app still cracks me up and have shared with with co workers family and friends.
I wish that it would allow me to save templates as some videos I had the mouth placement perfect and others I didn't. Please in future updates provide saved templates.
From the beginning this app is easy and fun to use! The results are amazing and I have used them in all my animal groups! I highly recommend it! One piece of advice, always adjust the pitch to the middle, if it's too high pitched it's hard to understand! Get it! You'll love it!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Feb 20, 2017
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 50.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: WB Media Ltd
- © WB Media Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.