*** New ***
With our new website, you can track stats over time! See your first serve percentage over the last 5 matches. See how many points you won when the rally was 4 - 9 shots. Easily determine who has the momentum at any point in the match, and see the points that lead to the momentum swing! All of these features and more are available on our new website. Track some stats using this application, and upload them to www.MyTennisStatsApp.com today!!
Want to improve your tennis game? You've come to the right place. "My Tennis Stats HD" can help you identify your strengths and weaknesses with only a few simple taps on your iPad. "How can this be?" you ask. "My Tennis Stats HD" lets you keep track of your statistics for any tennis match. From first serve percent, to points won on first serve, to missed returns, to break points, and everything in between. Now, you can keep track of your own tennis stats for any given match just like the pros! "My Tennis Stats HD" provides an easy way for individuals, coaches, and interested spectators to chart current statistics and continuing progress of any player. "My Tennis Stats HD" can also be used as a tool to scout other teams and players.
- Now supports 4 game (short) sets
- Added new 10 and under court screens
- Added player names to the court screens
- Ability to track the path of the ball for each point! See where your opponent hits passing shots, where they serve, where your double faults are, etc!
- Shot placement screen for serves
- Ability to track the number of shots per rally
- Ability to track stats for everyone in a singles or doubles match
- Track over 180+ different stats for each player
- Customizable player's names and events
- 10 different types of set scoring including: 8 game pro sets and 3rd set match tiebreaker (10 point tiebreak in lieu of a 3rd set)
- Ability to have "no-ad" scoring
- An "undo" function that will erase the last point played, and the associated stats. Useful in case of a "let", or inadvertent button tap
- Full statistical reports showing a variety of strokes: serves, volleys, forehands, backhands, and many others that are automatically calculated and stored
- Statistical reports broken down by set as well as entire match
- Game reports that contain detailed point by point results. In cases of forgotten scores, this is very useful to settle disputes
- Full scoreboard that is always visible when entering stats
- Ability to toggle between viewing stats and entering stats with a single button tap at any point during the match
- Ability to email the recorded stats for the current match or any saved match to yourself, opponents, or other interested parties
- Built-in file management system that allows you to load, save, and continue incomplete matches
- Automatically saves matches and stats, user can also delete "old" matches
- A field that allows you to enter in match notes before, during, or after a match about the opponent, your game, the weather conditions and / or whatever you like.
- Multiple bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I have to admit, I was a little hesitant to buy this app since I already own and use My Tennis Stats. However, I am VERY glad that I did! All the additional features make this app worth every penny. I love that I can track so many statistics for my kids' matches! As a coach, I don't have the time or the ability to watch up to 7 matches at a time, and remember what each player needs to work on. With this app, I can have the parents track the stats and email them to me afterwards. It's a fantastic way to say "oh, looks like Johnny needs to work on his backhand return" without watching the entire match! The other thing I have been using this app for is scouting opponents. I've found that with the new shot placement screens, I am able to give my players clues on how to play certain opponents. For example, I was able to track a few matches of an opponent that was giving my player trouble. I was able to show my player where this opponent typically served when he was down a break point. Knowing this valuable information, my player was able to convert 4 / 6 break points in his next match, and beat him for the first time ever! Overall, this is a fantastic app with great support. Keep up the good work!
This is the start of my second season using this app. It is terrific! It is quick and easy to use. I love the fact that I don't miss the match while trying to keep the stats! The past two weekends I had to step away from the match and I asked someone to help me out and do the stats until I got back. They both ended up getting this app as well. I had occasion to seek out customer service last week. They responded by the next day! Just on that basis alone I feel good recommending this. Couple that with the fact that its easy to use and the stats themselves are great and this app is an all around home run, or should I say Ace!
Easy to use
Easy to track tendencies. Wish the screen would flip horizontally with the iPad to parallel the court. Also when tracking doubles and looking at the court view, it is hard to determine which player hit each ball. I thought this would be color coordinated with the player but it just shows in and out.
Also, I am not fully clear on why you record where the serve was placed when it is in. Unless it is a service ace or service winner you cannot go back and view this on court view. I think this would be beneficial on discovering serving tendencies.
- HD Software LLC
- 7.8 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 HD Software LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.