My Tide Times Pro is the only tide times application you'll ever need. Whether you're surfing, fishing or just going to the beach you'll be able to use it to get quick and easy access to the times. We think it's the most beautiful tide times application on the market to date. This is the ad-free version of My Tide Times.
- Supports over 9,000 tidal stations across over 40 countries (including the US, Canada, UK, The Netherlands, Australia and New Zealand)!
- Find the nearest tide tables to you when the app opens, so you can get tide predictions no matter where you are!
- View sunrise & sunset times for all locations alongside the tides in the application!
- Moonrise, moonset and moon phase information!
- View currents information for selected locations around the US & Canada! (Simply tap on a tide station, if there's currents information you'll see an extra tab).
- Never have to worry about ensuring the data is up-to-date because the app takes care of that for you!
- See 7-day forecasts for all locations (some even have 30-day charts!)
- When information has been downloaded it is stored on the phone so you can view it without an internet connection!
- It offers a clean interface that you just won't get from other apps!
- No advertisements in the app!
- Optimized for iOS 11, including iPhone X!
- Apple Watch support!
- iOS 11 widget!
If you're in need of tide tables, charts, forecasts or times, don't go elsewhere - install My Tide Times today. It's similar to apps like Tides Near Me Free, Hi Tide and TideTrac.
- In iOS 12, you can now use the "Add to Siri" button on a tidal location to be able to receive tide forecasts directly from Siri.
- The app will now show the wind direction forecast.
- iOS 12 support.
Ratings and Reviews
Fantastic concept, but missing my favorite spot
First of all, phenomenal app. Does EXACTLY what I want it to, that being having a simple, easy to read watch complication. But I desperately need a location on the Atlantic Ocean on or near the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk. I currently have to use Garden City, which is close, but not the right place. Thanks!
Go-to app for avoiding flooded roads
When ever torrential rains close roads, this app lets me monitor rising waters and plan my itinerary accordingly. It allows to see at a glance as to whether water are rising or falling, or are already at flood stage. Winds rarely kill, but floods always trap the unwary.
Great to have Tides on AW
Great to have a tide time app for Apple Watch. I have noticed a few areas off on tide times, but they are working on it! Would be nice to have an offset in miles.
Hi, my apologies for this. It would be great if you could email me at email@example.com stating the name of the location you are checking. I would like to investigate this ASAP.
- Jake Ruston
- 14 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2017 jRustonApps.com.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.