The myTLC mobile application provides an easy to use password management solution, with continuous updated Dark Web monitoring for compromised passwords, combined with hand-picked negotiated offerings that provide individuals and small businesses with unique savings opportunities. Take advantage of our unique palm-print biometric authentication to control access to your passwords. When combined with our free Mac OS X desktop client, the myTLC application supports Bluetooth wireless synchronization of all your passwords and web-browser integration for Safari and Chrome.
The myTLC is free to download and use with up to ten passwords including all the hand-picked savings for individuals and small businesses.
- Designed to be simple and easy to use, without confusing bells & whistles
- Use your palm print or a master password to authenticate
- Store up to ten usernames and passwords securely and safely on your phone
- Automatically log you into your favorite websites with password auto-fill
- Includes a built-in web browser to
- Enjoy hand-picked savings perfect for the individual and small business
How does the Dark Web password monitoring work?
The first thing to know is that your passwords never leave your phone and no third-party ever has access to your data! How do we accomplish such an amazing feat? It involves some heavy math and a strong knowledge of cryptography to fully understand, but essentially we use something known as a mathematical hash that allows your phone to compare your passwords with a regularly updated list from our database of more than 500-million compromised passwords — all accomplished without every sharing the actual passwords.
What does it mean if your password is compromised?
It means that somewhere out there on the Dark Web your password is on a list that the bad guys are using to try and break into people’s online accounts. It could mean one of your own online accounts was compromised or it could simply mean you are using a commonly used or weak password. Either way, you should change it as soon as possible.
About those Premium Subscription Services:
- Receive continuous Dark Web scans of all your passwords
- Store an unlimited number of usernames and passwords
- Use Bluetooth to wirelessly synchronize all your passwords between your phone and your Mac OS X computer
- Enjoy direct integration with your Mac OS X desktop browser, including Safari and Chrome
If you purchase the service, you will be charged a monthly or annual subscription. The price will always be shown in the app before you complete a purchase. The myTLC subscription renews automatically at the end of every billing period (as determined by your purchase of monthly or yearly service) and your iTunes account will automatically be charged within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can turn of auto-new at any time from your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
New support for iOS 12 password auto-fill: automatically log into websites while using your default web browser and most native applications.
Ratings and Reviews
- Troyalty LLC
- 53.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2019 Troyalty LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Password Subscription $1.99
- Password Subscription $16.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.