My Trip Log Pro - track and record your travel
By Nathaniel Meierpolys
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Trip Log is a tool designed to keep track of where you've been. This is great for tourists exploring a new city and looking for a record of your travels. It's especially useful for runners, hikers, and cyclists as a way of keeping track of the path you've taken.
The app can be set to run in the background, allowing you to use other apps (music, camera, etc) at the same time.
* Create and store as many trips as you want
* Zoom in and out on the map of your trips
* Configure the app to update your location in the background
* Specify how often location is updated
* Add notes for any point along the way
* Review address information for each location
* Email a record of your trip, including addresses and a screenshot
* Export trips in GPX format via email
* View cumulative and direct distances over the span of each trip
* Add/Remove points within your trip
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 2.0
- Add the ability to add and remove points
- Add iOS 7 support
- Add a tutorial for new users
- Major stability and performance improvements
I travel about four or five times a month for my job and I love having this app when I’m on the go. For starters it helps me track my milage, places visited, and I can separate my trips into multiple logs. When I’m exercising on the road it helps me remember my favorite running paths. I can look up a particular day and know exactly where I was and read my notes about what I did. And being able to email or export myself summaries of all that info really helps with my monthly stats.
This is a great way to keep track of where I've been.
Lost my data
This app lost my data while tracking! Be careful!
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Oct 25, 2013
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 9.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Nathaniel Meierpolys
- © Nathaniel Meierpolys
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.