My Trip Log
By Nathaniel Meierpolys
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Trip Log is a tool designed to keep track of where you've been. This is great for tourists exploring a new city and looking for a record of your travels. It's especially useful for runners, hikers, and cyclists as a way of keeping track of the path you've taken.
The app can be set to run in the background, allowing you to use other apps (music, camera, etc) at the same time.
* Create and store as many trips as you want
* Zoom in and out on the map of your trips
* Configure the app to update your location in the background
* Specify how often location is updated
* Add notes for any point along the way
* Review address information for each location
* Email a record of your trip, including addresses and a screenshot
* Export trips in GPX format via email
* View cumulative and direct distances over the span of each trip
* Add/Remove points within your trip
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 2.1
Minor updates for iOS 8
No costumer support
If the app is not running on the screen, it will not track.
If you minimize the app to do other things, it stops tracking.
I'm looking for another app.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Feb 25, 2015
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 8.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Nathaniel Meierpolys
- © Nathaniel Meierpolys
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.