My Tutor Lab
By My Tutor Lab
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Tutoring Made Simple! Connect with qualified and verified tutors for in-person tutoring sessions. Book a tutor anytime with the My Tutor Lab app. Currently servicing in the state of Florida and expanding. Visit mytutorlab.com for more information.
Take advantage of all the features the My Tutor Lab App has to offer!
● Verified Tutors: Our tutors must go through an interview, a proficiency exam, and the most extensive background check to ensure every student’s learning and safety.
● On-Demand Tutoring: Find a tutor near you that is available ASAP for a tutoring session. With this feature, a student can have a tutor at their location within minutes.
● Schedule a Tutor: Set your location and filter through all of our tutors by date, time, subject, and tier. Book your favorite tutor for a one-time or recurring session.
● Chat: Parents and students can chat with their tutors to track their progress and discuss ongoing sessions. Parents can always access student-tutor conversations.
● Rating System: Filter through our tutors according to their ratings. Parents and students can rate the tutor after their session.
● Notifications: All tutoring sessions are stored and easily accessible on the calendar feature of the app. Receive customizable reminder alerts for upcoming sessions and notifications when a session has begun and ended.
● Extensive List of Subjects: My Tutor Lab offers tutoring in every K-12 common core subject, languages, arts, advanced placement courses, and test-prep. Some of these include:
○ Math: Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, Precalculus, Calculus, and Statistics
○ Social Studies: U.S. History, U.S. Government, World History, Economics, Geography, and Psychology.
○ Science: Earth Science, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and Environmental Science.
○ Test-Prep: SAT, ACT, GRE, LSAT, MCAT, and more.
○ AP Exam Prep
○ Languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian, Mandarin, Portuguese, Japanese, German, and more.
○ Arts: Guitar, Piano, Drawing, Sculpture, Ceramics, Chorus, Theatre, and more.
● Tutor Tier Structure: Tutors are placed within one of our three tiers depending on their qualifications. Find a tutor that best fits your needs.
○ Tier 1: Qualified tutors that excel in subject matters and are passionate about education. This tier consists of mostly exceptional college students.
○ Tier 2: Professionals with an undergraduate degree and work experience in their respective fields.
○ Tier 3: Premier tutors with both higher education or teaching certificates and years of work experience.
The app allows parents and students to create separate accounts:
● Students have the ability to create their own personal account in the My Tutor Lab app. This feature allows them to take responsibility of their learning. They can search tutors, request sessions, and chat with their tutor at any time. Students that are 18 or older can directly book a tutor themselves without the approval of a parent.
● Parents create their own accounts as well. Payment settings are stored in this account. Parents can book tutors, oversee respective student conversations, and confirm requested sessions. Parent accounts are automatically linked with their child’s account by email.
My Tutor Lab cares for their tutors because a happy tutor is a good tutor. Join us today and see all the benefits we have to offer.
● Conveniently accept tutoring sessions.
● Work on your own schedule: set your availability and the distance you are willing to travel.
● Simply toggle the “available now” switch in our app and accept on-demand tutoring sessions during your free time.
● Excellent Compensation: our tutors earn 75% of the tutoring session and get paid daily.
Go to www.mytutorlab.com to learn more!
Connect with us:
● Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mytutorlab/
● Instagram: @mytutorlab OR https://www.instagram.com/mytutorlab/
● LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/mytutorlab/
● Twitter: @my_tutorlab OR https://twitter.com/my_tutorlab
What's New in Version 1.0.1
Various Bug Fixes and Improvements to enhance the User Experience
I had been looking for a French teacher for some time but hadn’t been able to find a good one through word of mouth. Setting up my account and booking a teacher was a breeze and my first class went super well. Merci Sophie!
I logged in and, each time I try to open it, it crashes immediately and returns me to the home screen. I have redownloaded it on data and wifi multiple times. I am uncertain how I am supposed to tutor when the only platform doesn’t work...