By Time Warner Cable
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
My TWC® helps you manage your Time Warner Cable account and services. Use it to review and pay your bill, get detailed billing information, check and troubleshoot equipment, manage your service/technician appointments and access Home Phone voicemail.
- View your bill summary, real-time payment history, past statements, and real-time recent activity
- Pay your bill using a credit card, debit card or checking account *
- Enhanced paperless billing preferences
Services and Troubleshooting
- Activate a new Set-Top-Box right from the app
- Troubleshoot and fix equipment issues
- See any outages that may be occurring in your area
- Perform an equipment health check to see if there are issues
- Check your full list of services and equipment
- View/reschedule/cancel your service appointments
- Update appointment reminders when rescheduling appointments
- Receive notifications for new Home Phone voicemails (Android 2.2 and above)
- Listen to and manage your Home Phone voicemail
- View incoming call logs
- Manage call forwarding so calls can be forwarded to any number, including your cell phone
- Contact Time Warner Cable via the app using Talk to TWC
- NEW! Use Live Chat to connect to a chat representative for all your support questions
- Our virtual agent Ask Amy can help answer your questions
- Find TWC WiFi® Hotspots near you
- Find TWC Stores near you
- Access the TWC Channel Guide
- Get RR email and news
- *Hawaii customers cannot make payments with checking accounts
What's New in Version 5.5.40
- Minor Bug Fixes
Reminds you to pay bill after you've already paid
The app sends a notification to pay your bill 5 business days before it's due regardless of whether you're already paid your bill or not. The app should be able to check for a zero balance to avoid sending an unnecessary reminder.
I called time warner regarding this app not working correctly on my iPhone 5s. Never got a call back. Just recently had another update and still not resolved. I try to make a payment and it kicks me out of the app. Shows I'm not a time warner cable subscriber to view my equipment. Poor app
Great app, gets done what I need to get done. Haven't really explored it that much but I use it for paying my bills and it hasn't failed me yet. Quick. Convenient.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 26, 2015
- Version: 5.5.40
- Size: 50.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Time Warner Cable Inc.
- © Time Warner Cable
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.