By Time Warner Cable
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
My TWC® lets you manage your Time Warner Cable account and services. Use My TWC mobile app to review and pay your bill, get detailed billing information, check and troubleshoot equipment, manage your service/technician appointments and access Home Phone voicemail.
- View your bill summary, real-time payment history, past statements, and real-time recent activity
- Pay your bill using a credit card, debit card, checking account or savings account *
- Setup recurring payments using AutoPay. Simply go to your Billing screen and enroll in AutoPay today!
- Set paperless billing preferences
- Do it yourself installation of new equipment is easy and simple using My TWC! Activate your new Internet modem, TV set-top-box or Digital Adapter
- Troubleshoot and fix equipment issues
- See any outages that may be occurring in your area
- Perform an equipment health check to see if there are any issues
- Check your full list of existing services and equipment
- Add or upgrade Time Warner Cable services right from the app
- View/reschedule/cancel your service appointments
- Manage your appointment notifications directly in the app when you have a scheduled service appointment!
- Receive notifications for new Home Phone voicemails
- Listen to and manage your Home Phone voicemail
- Use Call Forwarding to forward your Home Phone when you¹re on the go
- Use Ask TWC, Virtual Assistant to get answers and live help for questions about your TWC services.
- Contact Time Warner Cable via the app using our Talk to TWC call-back feature. You don¹t need to wait on hold, we¹ll connect you with an agent now or schedule a call back
- Need help? Chat lets you text chat with a representative for help on all your support questions
- Find TWC WiFi® Hotspots near you
- Find TWC Stores near you
- Access the TWC Channel Guide
*Hawaii customers cannot make payments with checking and savings accounts
What's New in Version 5.17.21
-- Minor Enhancements & Bug Fixes
Super sketchy app
The app uses this weird keyboard that is not the apple keyboard, and has strange text boxes pop up that say questionable things like "would you like to have this card information associated with your Touch ID". Obviously that sounds perfectly normal for iOS, but the text box that pops up is not the default iOS style, it is some faux looking style, as if it were a scam. The same with the keyboard. Which would look as if it were copying your typing and sending it somewhere you don't want it to go. Even stranger after it asked about the card and Touch ID I chose yes but nothing happened... As if it were a scam and just needed user interaction/permission to access my iPhone's Touch ID frame work..... 😳 I'ma be livid if my card info is stolen through this app.
Everything seems to work as intended, it's just really questionable in the integrity of it's privacy security...
All TWC customers should get together and boycott TWC until they either move them to Charter or Charter setup a way for TWC customers to setup a new account because Charter has everything they need to switch TWC customers to Charter but yet they are still making TWC customers pay more for the same plans that they offer to Charter customers cheaper.
I didn't expect much from a cable company, so I was pleasantly shocked at how good this app is. It gives me access to all the account management tools that I need. Interface is straightforward and easy to navigate. Everything just works! (Except during the rate server error.) Well done, TWC.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 29, 2016
- Version: 5.17.21
- Size: 69.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Time Warner Cable Inc.
- © Time Warner Cable
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.