By Charter Communications
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Charter Communications, Time Warner Cable and Bright House Networks are now one company, and soon you’ll get to know us by the name Spectrum. This app is for customers in the former Time Warner Cable service area.
Use My TWC® mobile app to manage your account and services, including review and pay your bill, get detailed billing information, and troubleshoot equipment for service issues, manage your existing service appointments and access Phone voicemail.
- View your bill summary, payment history, recent activity and last 6-month statements
- Pay your bill using a credit card, debit card, checking account or savings account *
- Schedule a future payment without waiting for a due date
- Setup recurring payments using AutoPay and paperless billing preferences
- Activate your new set-top-box, modem & Digital Adapter
- Check equipment connection status and troubleshoot service issues by reauthorizing equipment
- Check your full list of existing services and equipment
- Add or upgrade TWC services from the app
- View/reschedule/cancel your existing service appointments
- Manage your appointment notification preferences for existing appointments
- Receive notifications for new phone voicemails
- Listen to and manage your phone voicemail
- Use Call Forwarding to forward your phone when you¹re on the go
- Use Virtual Assistant to get answers about your services.
- Schedule a call-back using Talk to TWC. You don¹t need to wait on hold, we¹ll connect you with an agent when you’re available.
- Chat lets you text chat with a live representative for help on all your service questions.
- Find TWC WiFi® Hotspots near you
- Find TWC Stores near you
- Access the TWC Channel Guide
*Hawaii customers cannot make payments with checking and savings accounts
What's New in Version 6.5
● Minor enhancements & bug fixes
Accessible facilities and control
Spectrum TWC IOS mobile Application provides encompassing access of services and controls. Negotiating the application is easily managed and organized with clearly explained accommodating facilities. Experienced compromised issues with Spectrum TWC mobile IOS application may be no fault of Spectrum TWC. Many of my cyber accounts I have experienced cyber security compromising issues. Applications are vonerable to cyber compromises. Many applications experience cyber compromises. Simply uninstalling and reinstalling the application often rectify compromises.
We recently converted to Spectrum from TWC. The app is the same but the service resulting from its use is markedly improved. The chat feature has been very helpful with recent phone and Internet issues. We were going to switch cable providers but recent changes in service and improvement in the app have changed our perspective.
App no longer alerts for new voicemail
I used to really enjoy this app. However within the last 1 to 2 months I’ve noticed that the app no longer alerts us when we get a new voicemail at home. This was such a handy thing! We’re not good about checking our home voicemail because we became too reliant on the app to let us know when your calls came in. It would be very appreciated if this could be fixed.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 01, 2017
- Version: 6.5
- Size: 80.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Charter Communications Operating, LLC
- © 2016 Charter Communications
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.