My Vacation HD
By Ben Shahbazi
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Are you busy making preparations for your next trip? My Vacation HD lets you plan and document trips on your iPad with one easy-to-use app.
● List-building and note-taking facilities – ideal for planning where to go, what to pack and for storing important information
● Travel journals that include photos, videos, locations, audio recordings and written notes
● Play back your trip in a slideshow with specially chosen background music
● Many ways to share and backup your trip – such as Facebook, Flickr, Dropbox, Email, Blogger, Wordpress and Twitter
"Great App - This is up there with the best apps I have on my iPad. Create stunning visual diaries. You will never forget what you did on another holiday again. Superb app at a great price."
My Vacation HD is not only great complement to the iPhone app My Vacation, it is also a fantastic app in its own right.
You can upload photos and video from the iPad Photos app, or directly from the My Vacation iPhone app. Furthermore with the new Camera Connection Kit you can take you iPad on your trip and create a travel journal with photos using your dedicated camera without even touching your computer!
For existing users of My Vacation - what does this offer you?
● A larger screen for displaying your trip and associated photos
● A new 'Travelogue' display showing a blog-style view of your trip.
● An easier way to update your journal entries.
● Increased peace of mind from having your journals stored on iPad as well as iPhone.
If you want to see for yourself what the app looks like check out the demo on our website http://www.jasperapps.com/myvacationhd-video
Twitter - http://twitter.com/Jasper_Apps
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/MyVacationApp
What's New in Version 2.4.4
- Improved bug reporting
Once was Great
I absolutely loved this app until the last updates, now it does not work properly. Why did they ruin a great thing? You can still load photos, but you can't write your journal at all. I have many vacation memories over the past couple of years, and now I can't write any more. Please fix this app, or should I say restore it back to how it was 3 months ago when I wrote my last journal with photos. I'd appreciate it if this could work again, as I loved it!
Journal won't let me type.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Feb 24, 2015
- Version: 2.4.4
- Size: 34.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese
- Seller: Ben Shahbazi
- © (c) 2012 Pixyax LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.