By Ben Shahbazi
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
My Vacation app for iPhone and iPod Touch – a complete travelogue in the palm of your hand.
Are you busy making preparations for your next trip? My Vacation lets you: plan in advance, sort out your photos/videos and capture experiences while they are happening, from one easy-to-use app.
● List-building and note-taking facilities – ideal for planning where to go, what to pack and for storing important information
● Travel journals that include photos, videos, locations, audio recordings and written notes
● Links to useful third-party websites (local weather, tourist information, exchange rates for example)
● Instant photo slideshows with sorting and labelling facilities
● Many ways to share and backup your trip – such as Facebook, Flickr, Dropbox, Email, Blogger, Wordpress and Twitter
My Vacation is not dependent on an Internet connection. It lets you create instant photo albums and capture experiences while they are happening, directly on your iPhone, so you have a record of your trip that can played back and shared with friends and families in many different ways.
"Just Brilliant! - Have just returned from a 2 week holiday, using this for the first time. It is incredibly used friendly and impressive to look through once you have entered all the data. What a great reminder it will be with videos, stills, audio and written journal. So much more fun than bringing home plain pics. Thank you!"
My Vacation has already been downloaded more than 150 000 times and has been voted “The Best App for Sharing Adventures” in O’Reilly’s Best iPhone apps book.
If you want to see for yourself what the app looks like check out the demo on our website:
Twitter - http://twitter.com/Jasper_Apps
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/MyVacationApp
What's New in Version 3.4.3
- Improved bug reporting
Can only store 9 trips on an iDevice
I am a frequent traveler and decided to start using this app to journal my trips. It is fantastic and easy to use. The only problem I have noticed is only 9 trips can be stored in the app. can we try unlimited trips? That would be much better. Also, there is no way to save the trips to a desktop computer. That would make your app the best in the travel diary category.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Feb 14, 2015
- Version: 3.4.3
- Size: 15.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese
- Seller: Ben Shahbazi
- © (c) 2014 Pixyax LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.